Alienation

Happens during Knock Knock Knockin on Hooty's Door.

Enjoy.

xxXxx

"Another useless bounty hunter, hooray." Said Enid lifelessly as a witch with an a large axe stood in her way.

Instead of panicking, Enid pulled a potion and sprayed it over the witch's face. The bounty hunter quickly began shaking before he ran away without looking behind.

This has been Enid's life since the fight with Luz and her friends. Wander aimlessly, meet monsters and bounty hunters and repel them, make food, clothes and potions with glyph magic, then repeat. She was currently wearing some normal clothes and not her Hexside uniform.

Enid tiredly walked to a nearby rock and layed down on the ground next to it and stared at the sky with a bored expression.

Suddenly, a circular object passed by her line of sight. This object intrigued her as she had never seen it before. She got up and turned to the object.

"A...UFO?" Asked Enid in confusion before rubbing her eyes and staring at the object to see that it didn't change. "Did- did UFO'S come from the demon realm?"

It was roughly as big as Owlbert and its cockpit, with the glass and everything, was its eye. Other than that, it looked exactly like a UFO you'd find on tv or in art.

The UFO must've heard her as it stopped in the air and turned to Enid.

"You know what? Not gonna question it." Said Enid before lying back on the ground and staring at the sky.

Not even two seconds later, the UFO was hovering over and staring at her curiously.

Enid could only sigh in this situation.

xxXxx

"Do you know why i called you here?"

"I do not, Emperor Belos." Said Vitimir, head of the potions coven, as he kneeled in front of the emperor.

"Remember the girl you brought into the castle? The one that slandered my name in front of Bonesborough?" Asked Belos calmly as he stood up from his throne.

"Y-yes." Replied Vitimir nervously.

"It appears that the girl ran away from her home at Hexside." Belos continued calmly. "Hexside's principal has put up a reward for finding her, but each person who took the request came out worse than the last."

Belos glared at the coven head, making him gulp in fear. Belos was clearly angry with what Vitimir started.

"She has proven herself to be a troublesome existence." Said Belos calmly. "Bring her to me. You can take a squad of scouts with you. I trust you won't disappoint me again."

Vitimir nodded as he avoided eye contact before leaving the room with a deep frown under his bandana.

As soon as Belos was out of hearing range, Vitimir punched the nearest wall as hard as possible.

He growled angrily. "That brat."

He grabbed a squad of scouts and headed out to face The Alchemist.

xxXxx

"And that was my lives' stories." Said Enid calmly as she sat on a rock. "I just want to find a place to belong and if i can't find one, then maybe adventuring through the multiverse is my calling."