I Was a Teenage Abomination.

"C'mon, please work."

A few drops of a purple liquid fell into a flask filled with a red liquid. They mixed together and the result was a murky blackish green color.

"Ugh! Failure agai-" Exclaimed Enid tiredly. "Honestly, i should've expected that from the last eighty-something attempts. Does making a portal without titan's blood have to be this hard?!"

Enid wasn't the greatest fan of her life in the demon realm. She had no friends, no family and she was bullied to top it off. She wasn't wanted in this world and she didn't want to stick around for the day of unity.

So, she focused her brain on making a way out of this world and to earth...and maybe other worlds without titan's blood.

It was possible, Enid knew that. Humans did it before or are going to do it in the future. Terri and Stanford were good examples if their worlds were as connected as she believed...and unlike them, she had magic to help.

But first, to build a door you have to make a window...or some other proverb. Enid was making a scrying spell that could peek outside the demon realm, which required a lot less power than an actual portal.

"Hmm, i keep hitting the in-between realm. The problem is with the coordinates. I need something more connected to the realm than human garbage."

Enid sighed and scribbled something inside a journal before putting in a large pile of books filled with knowledge of magic, but most were books about human science from earth.

A few seconds later, the school bell rang prompting Enid to sigh.

"I hate my life." She said tiredly as she walked out of the room and into the school hallways.

At Hexside, she had zero friends and a lot of bullies. She didn't have powerful magic and she didn't use any offensive potions or glyph combos as they were a safety hazard for her.

This made her the perfect target for bullying, even more so than Willow...who hated her because Gus also hated her because she corrected him about some of his beliefs about humans in a not so nice tone.

"Welcome, hell. Literal and figurative." She mumbled tiredly as she trudged on to her classroom with a hunched back. "Another day, another- round eared abomination?"

Enid immediately hopped towards a wall and peeked at Willow who had Luz in her abomination cauldron and Gus.

"Is that...Luz? Today's an episode!" She wispered to herself excitedly. "Wait! Didn't i need something more connected than garbage? A person is more connected than garbage! But i can't just kidnap Luz. What to do...maybe a blood sample! I can try and ask for one."

It was a stupid idea, but she was desperate. She took a deep breath and approached Willow with a smile.

"Willow! Augustus!"

"You!" Said Gus with a glare and Willow frowned with him.

Enid rolled her eyes and sighed. "Okay, I'll cut the sugarcoating; i need a sample from your abomination."

Luz, who was inside the cauldron, let out a squeak of fear.

"Uhh, why would you want that?" Asked Willow nervously upon the mention of Luz.

"We both know that's a human, Willow."  Deadpanned Enid.

"What do you want?" Asked Gus still glaring as he stood in front of Enid.