Prologue

Getting hit by a truck and waking up in a cartoon you like is not always a fun experience. Especially when your new body has no parents. At least she gets a cool chemistry set now, right?

xxXxx

Principal Bump sorted through some files with a calm expression. It was something of a routine that he did.

Soon, as he sorted through the files, he saw a certain student. Enid from the potions track. She was...an odd student.

She was an orphan who had gotten a scholarship and was allowed residency at Hexside from a young age.

When Bump first met the young girl, he couldn't help but think she was something disguised a child or something and was wary of her existence. Turns out, she's just a really weird kid.

In terms of magical prowess, she was...utterly pathetic. All her spells were much weaker compared to her peers, save for a select few, which made her a prime target for bullying.

"Ugh, if only she'd sleep at night instead of 'doing tests'." Said Bump tiredly.

In terms of potion making however, she was better than she had any right to be. Using weird ways to brew potions while often muttering something about the letters L, I, P and F, her constant scrubbing in her journal, her usage of some eye drops that turns her eye color yellow for a while.

Enid truly was an odd student.

"Let's just hope she doesn't set the school on fire or something."

xxXxx

Enid yawned as she mixed some liquids together.

It wasn't the first time she pulled an all nighter nor would it be the last.

Making new potions had become one of the only things on her mind.

She lost her family, her friends, everything she loved upon entering this world she only saw on a screen and coping with it wasn't easy. Especially when she was the runt compare to literally everyone.

'AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO GET SOME POWERFUL MAGIC WHEN YOU ENTER A NEW WORLD OR SOMETHING?!'

She managed to pull through however, knowing that there was hope; glyphs.

Except that that had limits. It wasn't easy to get to the more complicated combos.

But glyphs are in every inch of magic that exists in this dimension. So the answer was...potions.

Potions had glyphs, glyphs had power; simple, right? Wrong! Glyphs in potions were like atoms and molecules in chemistry. If she hadn't been a massive nerd about science she would've died a second time by now. She even made eye drops to see the glyphs so she wouldn't have to experiment as much.

It was difficult and required a lot of studying, but everything will be worth it because she was determined to not die a meaningless death in this life.

She was determined to NOT fall to- aaaaand she fell asleep.

Regardless, this is her story.

xxXxx

I made this because i thought glyph chemistry would be cool.

This is what she looks like.

Tell me if i should continue this fic.

Toodles.