In Heat! Sans x Curious! Reader

Hi there! I'm quite nervous hehe. In case here are some info ya should know.
Y/n stands for your/name.
F/c stands for favorite/color
H/c stands for hair/color
H/L stands for Hair/Length.
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I was bored. My fingers were twirling my H/L H/C hair, well yeah. My skeleton boyfriend seems to be really flustered today. I asked if something was wrong he would always stutter and blush a blue hue around his cheekbones.

Today, I decided to find out why. I told Sans I'm going out to Toriel's place since I miss her and the kid, he told me to take care. Well yeah we bid goodbyes and Sans was watching me walk away as I closed the door.

I swear I could hear him sigh in relief as I stood in front of the door. I heard his bedroom door slam loudly and all of that.

The front door was more creaky and made more noises so I decided to take the back door. The back door was more silent and less creaky.

I managed to get in as I slowly made myself in the house. Kicking my shoes out at the door, I slowly closed the door behind me.

I took off my coat and went near the coat rack near the front door and placed it there so now I'm left with my F/C shirt and with some black pants.

I slowly made my way up the stairs and near to his door. He never properly closes his door.

So I was able to peek at his door.. Him jerking off, at the bed sitting and moaning my name loudly. I suddenly felt the urge to quickly run away but -

I was blue. My soul turned blue. What the hell?!

I was quickly pulled in. And on his bed as well. He quickly removed my clothes and tossed them at the floor.

'He's really straightforward huh..?'

You thought as he planted his love marks at your neck, guess ya gotta wear turtlenecks now huh? He made his way down to your nipples, gently chewing on them. You were making lewd noises and he loved that.

He sucked on them, earning a soft moan from you. He then made his way down to your pussy.

You never even realized he had a tongue before.. Now you do. He sucks on your sensitive bud, making you shiver in pleasure.

He slowly eats you out as he watches your every reaction. In every reaction you squirm and sometimes softly moan.

When he located your good spot, you moaned loudly. It was pleasure, music to his non-existent ears. He started sucking on it, watching every reaction you made.

You made a face where you were almost near to your release. He slowly stopped and gently teasing you. You whine in displeasure, you were growing needy and desperate for your release.

He slowly jerked his throbbing member and placed his tip in it, teasing you for a good while. He knew he had to enjoy this moment of you.

"Sans.. please stop teasing me."

You quietly begged him, he quickly got your message. He slowly placed half of his member, not wanting to make you uncomfortable. You reassured sans it is fine to force himself in you.

He placed his cock in you, not too long, not too thick but perfect for your size. You nodded at the lusty skeleton as he moved in a gentle pace, wanting for you to get used to it.

Slowly, his movements started growing faster by minute. Soon, he was thrusting in and out of you, moaning in ecstasy.

He then got his head up high and his tongue out as he thrusted more faster in and out of you. He was moaning in pleasure, and he enjoyed it quite well.

He was nearing his release and so were you. Before the knot has untangled, he said, I love you and you said it back.

Both of you moaned loudly, he was grabbing a hold on one of your boobs as he held his head up high his tongue out and moaned loudly.

You moaned loudly too. Quite loud to be honest, you were a loud max volume Bluetooth speaker, both of you. Your eyes shot upwards as your tongue was placed outside, sweat dripping down your neck and face.

You can tell sans has a load. How so? He is in heat dear reader. I don't even know how that works. 💀

***

Lemon end!~ Hope you enjoyed it. Won't be able to update sooner and a few days, why you ask? Face to face!

Peace out, Laz!

788 words.