"Okay preacher. Wena don't you have drama." he says. "I don't like getting myself in such situations so no I don't have any drama." I say. "Continue living drama free life." "That I will." "Thanks for listening." "It's okay and I'm so honoured to be the first person you told." "That's how special you are." "The way you guys are treating me right now is shocking and fun." "After all you going to get us to our final destination." "Yeah yeah whatever."

"We'll talk later." he says. "Sharp." I say. "Love you loads prodigal child." "Love you loads father to be." We laugh and i drop the phone and sigh.

I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt again. I really enjoy being the single rich aunt and i have always wanted to live this dream after I saw that my wishlist of being married by twenty five isn't going to happen.

I'm missing out on loads of drama ever since I moved. Next thing I'm going to hear that my mom is pregnant or Asanda is getting married to her rich boyfriend. I see those two don't love each other and they doing it for clout. One is supplying the money and the other is supplying the pussy. Her words not mine. I continue with my work and i end up working until last.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The gates open and i drive in and park my car in the driveway.  Apparently I'm not allowed to knock cause its my house too and i appreciate the fact that they consider this my house but then unfortunately i don't feel like it is. I get inside and go to the living room.

"Sanibonani." I greet. (Hello.)  "If it isn't my favourite person in the world right now." says Jessica. "How much do you want?" "I want nothing from you." "People say that when they want something big." "Nope I'm just copying your words." "Mmmk."

"We miss you." says Michelle. "And i miss you too that's why i came to fetch you today so we can do something very important." I say. "Is it for that event you are attending?" asks Jessica. "Yes it is. We going to look for a nice dress." "What's the theme?" "The theme is what i want to wear." "Okay then let me go get ready." says Michelle.

"Hey aunty Amu." says Slindokuhle and she runs to hug me and i carry her. "Hi princess how are you?" I ask. "Good and you?" "I'm good. I missed you so much." "I missed you too." "Do you want to join us today." "Yes please let me go ask mommy." "Mommy..." "Yes mommy." "Okay?." "We'll explain in the car it's about to get interesting though." says Jessica. "Let me clean my ear wax so I can hear properly." I say and she laughs.

I wait for Michelle to get ready and pour myself a glass of water. Kuhle comes downstairs with Slindo's bag and we greet each other. "Where are you guys going?" asks Kuhle. "I'm going to look for an outfit for an event I'm attending very soon." I say.

"What event is this?" he asks. "It's in Joburg and it's like a family event cause my dad told me to come otherwise I'm in trouble and i wouldn't want to get on his bad side." I say. "Okay then. Call me when there is an emergency." "I will." I take the bag from him and put it in the car.

After 20 centuries later Michelle is done and she looks fabulous as usual. "Are you ready?" I ask. "Yes mam I am." says Michelle. "Lets go then." We stand up and leave.

We get inside the car and drive to the boutique that Jessica found for me. "Can I please have my headsets." says Slindokuhle. "Okay." I say. Michelle takes out her stuff and gives it to her.  "You have to spill the news." I say. "First play good music and then we can talk." says Jessica. "You will end up singing instead of talking." "Just play Mrs." "Fine."