𝟕 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝟕 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Jayda got out of her car and began walking up to her door, grabbing the keys out of her purse to unlock it.

"I'm hungry." She mumbled, opening the door and taking the keys out before closing it back. Jayda's head snapped towards the living room, hearing moving as if someone was inside.

She reached in her purse and pulled out the switchblade she always kept inside and walked towards the living room, gripping the weapon she held.

When she entered the room, her mood switched from scared to irritated when she saw Durk, India, and Dayvon standing there.

"I just can't catch a fucking break—What are y'all doing inside of my house?!" Her voice raised from the amount of anger she was feeling at the moment.

In her eyes, they were all just psychos who needed to leave her alone. Well, durk got a pass though. He didn't really do her any wrong.

"You thought you could just leave Jayda? You got the game fucked up ma. On king David." Von walked towards her with a mug on his face.

"What did you expect? You cheated on me with her!" She looked from him to India, causing his face to change to a soft expression.

"And you supposed to be my twin gang. Fuck you and this bitch." Durk spoke up, walking to stand beside Jayda with India and Von in front of them.

"How would you feel if i fucked yo' bitch, Huh?!" Durk added, his voice rising. "That shit hurt Von! She was gone be my wife."

"Look, i'm sorry. On folks nem grave i am. Jay she don't mean shit to-" Von was cut off by Durk speaking again.

"She don't need yo' sorry nigga. She fucking with a real nigga like me." He said.

"Wait w-what?" Jayda looked at him with knitting eyebrows.

"What the fuck you mean? You fucking with this nigga Jayda?" Von looked at her with pure anger flashing in his eyes.

"Hell yeah. She was just kissing on a nigga yesterday." Durk pettily smirked, enjoying to watch von feel what he felt.

"What?! You kissed my nigga Jayda!?" India yelled, making everyone look at her before saying—"Shut up!"

"India just hush right now." Von told her, causing her to frown then sit down on the couch, watching them fuss and argue.

"The kiss didn't mean anything Durk. I'm single!" Jayda looked at the two of them.

"You-" Durk was cut off by Von pulling his gun from his waistband and shooting him three times in his chest. India covered her mouth with her right hand before rushing to Durk's side.