"When we get back to the table I want you to meet our friends or should I just say the couples" Felix said.

The three of them got their food and walked over to the table but Jisung noticed something weird on Minho's food tray.

"What's in the container?" Jisung questioned. "It's like blood tablets, so we can have blood without having to bite one of you humans" Minho answered.

"Ahh cool" Jisung said as they finally reached the table.

"Okay! You guys can properly introduce yourselves" Felix said enthusiastically.

"I'm Felix's BEST FRIEND in the whole wide world" the boy said as he clinged onto Felix.

"The right way" Felix said. The boy sighed and cleared his throat.

"My name is Yang Jeongin but you can call me I.N if you want" he said with a somewhat genuine attitude.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jisung but some people call me Han" Jisung replied with a shy smile.

"My name is Kim Seungmin and it's a pleasure to meet you" he said with a wide smile and kind tone.

Jisung thought the boy's smile was so precious, how could such a smile have such a big impact.

And of course the vampires at the table could read his thoughts.

"Awe Seung, he thinks your smile is precious" Changbin said teasingly.

Seungmin smiled once again and covered his face due to being flustered.

A guy with long brown hair shot a look at Jisung which kind of startled him.

"And there's his boyfriend" Felix said with a small eye roll.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin and the guy who's smile is precious is mine" he said as he moved Seungmin closer to him.

"I don't plan on stealing him from you so it's okay" Jisung joked. "Mm he's funny" Hyunjin said with a smirk.

"I'm Bang Chan but everyone just calls me Chris or Chan" a cotton candy haired boy spoke.

Felix was right, as vampires they do seem pretty normal and not to mention... extremely sexy but Jisung had his eyes on one person.

"And I'm your soulmate but you can call me Minho or Lee Know" Minho said in a serious yet joking way.

Jisung was caught by surprise but nonetheless it made him flustered.

"Yes, I believe I already met you" Jisung said with a smile and a beyond flustered facial expression.

"Awe he's blushing" Seungmin teased. "No I'm not! It's just hot in here" Jisung said with a tone of pure un-honesty.

Minho gave an awkward look at the both of them but tried to play it off.

Someone getting jealous already???😄

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

The rest of the day continued and it was about time for school to be dismissed.

Jisung remembered what his parents texted him and he started dreading, he honestly didn't want to walk home since it was quite a distance from the school. Besides he knew he wouldn't make it there before 6pm.

He took a deep breath and began walking off the school campus but then he heard distant voices and one sounded like Felix.

And in all honesty, he couldn't see himself hanging out with them, they seem like great people but he felt like he wasn't up to their standards.