You Know What's Up

"Is it on?"

"Let's go!"

You know what's up
You know it's us, yeah

"Yeah, fule for domination!"

"Money, money, money!"

You wanted it, you went for it,
And, baby, you got it [You know what's up]
You wanted it, you went for it,
You know it's us, yeah

"Stop hogging it and give me some!" Abby grabbed the slushy from Y/n and started chugging before promptly spitting it back out.

"Pass that over." Miriam took it from her, then turned to the camera, smacking loudly as she chewed her gum, showing it to the camera.

"4*Town, here we come!"

"Stop. That's disgusting," Priya said as Abby and Y/n groaned, then, "Do it again."

"Alright, troops, listen up!" Mei said as seriously as he could, pointing to his PowerPoint with a teacher stick. "Operation 4*Town Shakedown is about to commence! The boys are coming to the SkyDome May eighteenth. Our goal? Four tickets. That's eight hundred bucks! Step one: neutralize the empress."

-

"Mathletes?" Ming asked over the phone, a little confused. "Isn't it a little dangerous to join an after-school club now?"

"What's dangerous is an academic record with a lack of extracurriculars," Mei reasoned with her, giving his friends an excited look when he heard a positive, "Hmm..." from the other line.

-

"Step two: spread the word."

-

I'm gonna make it all the way, just watch me
I'm gonna hustle everyday [Ooh, whoa]

Miriam put a red panda merch piece in the bin on Y/n's lap.

-

I'm making paper like it's origami
I only came to win the game, can't stop me, yeah

Abby passed Stacy a note in class, who looked super excited when she saw it, instantly texting her friends about it.

OMG!!! PANDA PICS ROOM 202

-

You wanted it, you went for it
And, baby, you got it

The kids ran into the room, Abby handling the door secretly for groups at a time.

I wanted it, I went for it
And, baby, I did it on my o - o - o - o - o - own

Mei waved and smiled awkwardly at them before poofing. Once they saw, the kids went crazy, hugging him.

Did it on my o - o - o - o - o - own
O - o - o - o - own, did it on my own, yeah

Pictures were taken and developed for money. When the friends saw how much there was, they went crazy cheering.

-

Ming lit her incense and began to pray, until she looked next to her. A sad frown appeared when she saw no Mei.

-

You know what's up

Not paying attention, Mei tripped into Y/n, leaving a paw print on her front. He blushed when he realized their noses were almost touching. Y/n, on the other hand, just looked down at the print and gave him a thumbs-up.