2

Nessa's POV

today is my shot appointment, I stopped trusting pills after andrea.

I was supposed to come a month ago but the doctor wasn't here and I settled on having protected sex.

we fucked up from week one but managed to keep the rest protected.

ace usually comes with me but the kids wanted him to stay, first andrea asked, he said no and then enzo. he also said no but decided to stay when andrea started crying.

so here I am, walking to the doctor's office with 10 bodyguards behind me.

I dial ace's number to tell him I'm about to get in and to check up on the kids, I know he can stay with them without me but they're technically 3 kids. ace becomes one with them.

" hell-" ace begins but I hear enzo scream" I WILL DESTROY YOUR CITY.".

I laugh when andrea screams " and I will destroy you.".

they're playing city monsters.

"hello." Ace says again as if reminding me he's on the line.

I'm about to ask what he's doing but stop when enzo says " I will tell mom you said 'fuck' last night.".

I don't swear in front of them so it's definitely ace.

"shhh that's a bad word!" ace scolds them but I know he's probably about to bribe them with cookies or something because he knows he's about to get a lecture as well.

"you said it daddy." andrea says sounding upset.

this man.

"I will deal with you later, I have to go." I say hanging up and entering the office.

 " good after noon nessa." she greets with a worm smile as always.

"good after noon how was your visit?".

"it was good but I had to come back." she says getting up to probably prepare the shot.

"everything good ends so fast." I say feeling sorry for her.

it sucks to end vocations let alone important and much needed family visits. not that I know how those feel but I can imagine.

"did you have any unprotected sex this month?" she asks peaking from her store room.

"three times..." I trail fighting the urge to wince in embarrassment. 

she comes back with 2 boxes.

"here, you have to take this in case you managed to conceive." she says handing me a pregnancy test.

this happened twice before, in both times I wasn't pregnant so I should be fine.

I take it to the bathroom, do what I have to do and put it in front of me.

my phone rings, I check the caller id and it's ace.

"yes" I answer.

"and you call me dry." he answers in an attempt to figure out if I'm still holding on to what happened earlier.

"I will also call you 'the one who's sleeping on the couch tonight'". 

"it was an accident!" he says defensively. he hates sleeping on the couch.

"accident or- oh shit!" I blink at what I'm seeing in front of me.

2 pink lines.

fucking positive.

I'm pregnant.

"what happened?" he asks sounding worried.

"I just took a pregnancy test because I have to before the shot and it's positive." I say feeling like the bathroom is spinning.