To Forgive

Hi everyone sorry to keep you waiting, I couldn't write after the last chapter because of midterms, and then finals after that, tests just kept piling up. After that I was in Japan all summer so I'm finally back to write again. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!

Yuu POV

I slowly dove into her consciousness, I saw everything... including her three sizes. 88,56,85! I'm going out with a girl like that. As I looked through our memories, and her memories, I saw something that didn't look anything like the others. It was a memory of the past, a time that we didn't exist in. But right as I was about to figure out what the memory was, I came back to my senses. Nervously I looked at the numbers, I'd never been able to connect properly because of some issue that I never knew about. Stable. I'd done it, I connected for the first time.

"Alright that's enough we'll get to real testing in a FranXX right away starting tomorrow, for now get some rest."

Kana and I disconnected

I looked at Kana and opened my mouth, 

"I finally did it."

Kana looked down with a blank expression. then the door opened, and Kana tried to leave without looking at me, so I stopped her

"Are you okay?"

she shook my hand off and stepped out of the room without looking at me as if to avoid me, had I done something? Was there something wrong? I stood there for a bit and then decided to go to the room that Kana's father had readied for me. Thinking about how to get Kana to cheer up I unlocked the key to my room.

Kana POV

I walked out of the FranXX testing room without looking at Yuu, yes, I did feel bad for not congratulating him on connecting for the first time but, 

"It, it wasn't supposed to happen." 

As huge pellets of water fell to the floor, I softly spoke to myself. Yes, this wasn't supposed to happen, not one person not a single person had survived my full power and not been scared to the death by the immense amount of energy I overpowered them in and usually it would go into stampede mode, but Yuu was able to handle all of it, it didn't make sense, I just wanted him to fail, I didn't want him to die. Yuu doesn't know it but all of my partners... have died after riding with me 3 times, no one has survived beyond it and I'm afraid no one will.

"Why, why couldn't you just fail."

"What? Wait what do you mean by that? You wanted me to fail?"

I looked back it was Yuu.

"No, no that's not what I meant."

He stared at me with a soft expression, I didn't know how to tell him without scaring him, so I just turned away and tried to go back to my room. But he grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall.

Third Person

"Now I've got you and you can't escape." Yuu said as he looked down at Kana's face.

Kana looked away biting her lip, but Yuu put his hand on Kana's cheek and turned her head toward him.

"Please tell me what's bothering you, I can't stand watching you hurt, and if you don't tell me I can't help you."

Kana faltered for a second but then looked at Yuu and spoke

"First, you have to promise me that you won't get mad at me for not telling you this beforehand."

mouichido ano hoshi de (meet again on that star) Darling in the Franxxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें