Remember

Hey guys 4th chapter is coming out already, maybe it was a bit early but have fun reading!

Yuu POV

And so... that's how our days together started. at first it may be awkward I thought, but maybe just maybe this would help me get closer to Kana. I felt like I needed to get to know her better, or more as I wanted to know her better. Every time I looked at her it was like a spark. and every time for a second I just stare at her. I still didn't know what it was.

Kana POV

Yuu asked me to live with him, and I said ok. I wanted to get to know him better and he said we could "get closer" I buried my face in my bed from the pure embarrassment of just thinking about that. I didn't know what to think and I didn't know what it was about him but I didn't want to leave him, it was like a human being attracted to a dog, it was inevitable. I don't know what to do. I'm confused but I don't want to let these feelings go.

(Sorry I feel like that was a bit awkward and you can roast me in the comments all you want but just kno that... I kno.)

The next day

Third Person POV

It was another normal day at school Yuu and Kana came into school, and then everyone looked at them. It was like they were the only people in the world and everything had it's attention pointed at them. And then as though nothing had happened everyone went back to normal. Yuu noticed one girl looking at him and just as Kana left to change her shoes she came up to Yuu and then said,

"Hey maybe you should get away from her, there are some rumors that Kana-sempai maybe a murderer." 

Yuu looked at her and pretended to look shocked and said

"Okay thanks." with a smile the girl then nodded and ran away.

I walked back to Kana and we walked to class. 

Kana POV

As I walked into the classroom I felt the eyes of every single person in the classroom turn to me. Yuu looked at me as if saying "it's okay lets just walk in." I took a step into the classroom and everyone went back to what they were doing. Yuu walked over to his friend Ryogo and I walked over to the group of girls. Some of them looked at me and then started whispering to one another, so I went over to Mikan.

"Hey why is everyone like avoiding me." I asked

Mikan looked at me with serious eyes and asked

"Okay, This might be a weird question but are you a murderer."

I looked at Mikan in disbelief and then responded

"No, what would make you say that?"

She sighed in relief and then said,

"No never mind, it's just that there's a rumor going around that you're a murderer and that you killed lots of FranXX operators." 

I looked away and then gulped really hard and then said

"Of course not, why would that kind of rumor be going around."

Mikan responded,

"Well supposedly the rumor started from Omega from what I heard but-" 

I cut her off, "OMEGAAAAAAA~."

"I heard my lovely fiancée call me and what might the problem be." Omega came in and all the girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

"Girls, girls, could you please calm down I've only come because I've been called by my fia-"

"DON'T call me your fiancée I have a boyfriend and it is DEFINITELY not you." Then I went up to him and grabbed him by the collar and then,

"Did you spread a rumor that I'm a murderer." I asked with a piercing voice.

Omega looked away and then said 

"No."

I knew it was a lie. It was obvious. I threw him at the wall and slapped him across the face.

"Everyone the things that Omega said were not true, I don't know what intentions it had but I did NOT kill anyone." I said

Everyone looked at me like I was joking and someone scoffed and then said

"Where's your proof." and everyone followed him and then started chanting "Get her out" I didn't know what to do so I just stood there, in defeat.

"STOP."

Everyone stopped. and looked over, I looked over as well, it was Yuu, he was standing in front of me as if he was trying to keep me from falling apart. I looked up at him with blank eyes and then just looked down with tears streaming down my eyes.

Yuu POV

Kana was getting mercilessly beat down on and all I was doing was standing there not able to do anything, even though I wanted to do something my feet wouldn't move. It was because of that time.

Flashback

I wanted to leave, I wanted to go away, I just wanted to disappear. People were spreading rumors about me being a bully and how I had punched and hurt another kid. All I could hear was mumbling but I could make out small parts of the conversations "What a bully."

"Why would he do that."

"I hate him, never talking to him again."

"Geez I wonder why I was ever friends with him."

I didn't want to be in that situation again, I didn't want to get bullied that's all I thought back then. That's why I moved to this school far away from home. Wait I feel like I'm forgetting something, a person important to me, someone calling my name. And I faintly heard

"Stop bullying Darling, he hasn't done anything to you." I looked up and I saw pink hair, and a blurred face, it was familiar, the voice, the smell, and the flowing hair, oh I know what this was, it was Kana, Kana had always remembered, but I had forgotten.

Now

What am I doing, why am I not helping her out like she did for me all that time ago, why am I standing here like a helpless child when she stood up for me without thinking and gave me a helping hand. I have to step out what am I doing. Without thinking I screamed

"STOP." 

Everyone stopped and looked over at me. Kana looked up and I looked down at her and gave her the warmest smile ever, there were tears strolling down her face, seeing that made me so mad and blood started rushing to my head.

"WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE TO YOU, WHY DO YOU ASSUME THAT SHE'S DONE SOMETHING AND DO ABUSE PEOPLE WITHOUT THINKING, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT KANA WHY DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT OMEGA SAYS WHAT IF YOU WERE HER HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE ALONE WITH EVERYONE AROUND YOU BLAMING YOU FOR MURDER WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU , KANA'S SO KIND TO ALL OF YOU, SHE JUST WANTS TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF YOU AND BE FRIENDS WITH YOU, AND THATS WHY I LOVE HER.." I screamed with all of my might 

Everybody quieted down and I looked down at Kana and helped her get back up, there were still tears falling down her face, but along with it her face was bright red. She was embarrassed to tears. I thought back to what I said and then immediately blushed and then shook myself and then put one hand under her legs and one hand at her neck and then held her up.

Kana looked at me with widened eyes

"wuh-wuh-wuh wut are you doing." 

There were definitely still tears in her eyes and her face was bright red so I looked over at the teacher and then said

"Kana isn't feeling well so I'm going to take her to the nurse's office."

and ran off into the halls

"Kora! Don't run in the halls!!!"

That's it for today everyone I hoped you all liked today's part see you all next time!

-Author