Spring

Hi I'm back, sry guys I've really been quite busy with tests and stuff since school started and haven't had a chance to get back to writing this fanfiction. Anyways hope you enjoy this one!

Yuu POV

I opened my eyes Kana was still laying down on my chest, she hadn't moved from the spot since I told her my feelings. I watched her face as she slept, her hair was smooth and didn't really have any branches sticking out, her face was like a singular flower blooming in the middle of a never ending field of grass. She moved around and moved a bit downward, she was hitting a spot that I really wished she wasn't and I started to lose control. Then she moved over which was a relief but then started moving up and down on my knee. I wondered what she was dreaming about, because my leg started to get kinda wet. My face started to go red and I looked up and slapped myself on both sides of my face just to check if I was dreaming or not. Oooowwww, I almost let out a scream, I was awake in fact and I was really happy. I definitely am wondering what she is dreaming about.

Kana in her dream

(viewer discretion advised if you keep going, know that I told you before hand)

I woke up on top of Yuu's chest I closed my eyes and got comfortable.

"Kana?"

He looked down at me as I looked back up at him overjoyed at the events of yesterday. (Yuu confessed to me!!!) He started to go red and I wondered why. Then I looked down at my self and Yuu, I froze up like a rock, we were both stark naked in the bed of the hospital. It was at that moment that I found a note on the chair next to the bed, it was from one of the nurses who was watching the events of yesterday for as long as she could behind the pillar next to us in the hall.

I saw that you guys were sleeping, and you were sweaty, so I decided to help myself and take off your guys clothes, good luck!!!

That damn nurse!!! Why hasn't she been fired yet. I closed my eyes hoping it was just a dream (it is lol) and then opened them again after feeling something hard hitting my stomach. I instantaneously realized exactly what it was. Shoot what am I supposed to do?

I looked up at Yuu and he looked away and then said

"What are you telling me to do not pop one while seeing my girlfriend stark naked in front of me."

I blushed I didn't think about it, I was his girlfriend now and we haven't even been dating for 2 days and... Yuu picked me up

" WhA-Wha-wha-WhAT are yyyyyyyou doing?"

"I'm at the end of my wits, sorry but I don't see a reason why we can't just keep going."

I didn't know that Yuu was this kind of person, I mean not that I was against it but, his head started to move down to my groin, I widened my eyes in surprise, then I felt his tongue touch my groin, and start to lick it, my groin instantly started to get wet and I started to make strange uncontrollable noises. After a few minutes he stopped and looked up at me

"I can't control myself any longer can I-"

I put a finger to his mouth and nodded.

I covered my face as he put a condom on and then said

"don't worry I'll be gentle..."

And then--

Back to reality

Kana POV

I opened my eyes, I took a deep breath out in relief, then I looked down then I saw Yuu's wet leg and instantly understood what was happening, I covered my face in embarrassment and Yuu took the blanket off of me and then kissed the top of my head. I looked up at his warm eyes and then smiled, I jumped into his chest pushing him down  on to the bed. He coughed, I think I knocked the wind out of him,