|CHAPTER 52|: Don't make a sound

The scenery was beautiful, the sun was setting beyond the mountains on the other side of the city and even small stars starts to appear in the multi-coloured sky. They walked along a running river as they followed the trail after Kirishima's parents.

They followed them like this for another 20 minutes before Kirishima stopped them for a question. "Mom, is it alright if I take Katsuki to where you guys always took me?" Kirishima asked as he tightened his hold he had on Bakugou's hand. The two seemed to have thought about it before they gave him an answer.

"Sure, I don't see why not? I'm assuming you want to go alone so just be sure to be back before we start dinner." Tehani said, holding onto her wife's hand. "Yeah, go ahead." Mari added when she saw Eijirou looking at her expectedly. A wide grin showcased on Kirishima's features before he gave his parents a small bow and thanked them. He then hauled Bakugou off the trail from where they were and started making his way through the slightly thicker bushes.

"Where are you taking me??" The omega asked as he allowed himself to be dragged along by the redhead. "You'll see." Eijirou said as he looked down at Katsuki with a cheerful smile. Bakugou huffed and shook his head as he just continued following the alpha, leading him to God knows where.

They walked for another 5 minutes or so before Bakugou caught a glimpse of an opening further down the path where he could see the beams of the setting sun shine through the thick bushes. "Yeah sorry, nobody else other than me and my parents ever come here so it's very overgrown." Eijirou excused as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and laughed. Bakugou didn't really care that much, he didn't mind getting his hands dirty. Especially if he was aiming to become a top Hero, so he only shrugged it off.

As the two of them neared the opening Kirishima pushed some of the branches and bushes out of the way before it revealed a remarkable sight. Katsuki walked past Eijirou whom was holding the bushes out of the way as he got distracted by the view.

It was even more beautiful than the place they set up camp. It had a great overview of the city along with a sight of the beach. The sun was slowly setting and the colours ricocheted on the ocean water.

"Do you like it?" The alpha asked curiously as he stepped next to the omega. "Yes, of course I do." Katsuki said as he directed his attention back up at Eijirou. "I'm glad." The alpha said as he turned to face the blonde and wrapped both his arms around his waist to pull him closer. "This place in very special to me so I wanted to share it with you." He whispered sweetly as he gazed lovingly into Katsuki's eyes, the blonde doing the same.

Bakugou could feel butterflies erupt in his stomach as he draped his arms over the alpha's shoulders with his heart beating fast. "I love you." Katsuki whispered underneath his breath as he tightened his arms while resting his head on the alpha's chest. Eijirou was considerably stunned when that sentence left Katsuki's mouth. However, that was nothing compared to the overflowing sense of pride and warmth that was spreading through his chest.

He unknowingly smiled as his arms tightened around the omega's body. "I love you too." He replied as he rested his head on top of Katsuki's. Bakugou pulled away from the embrace before he cupped the alpha's face and pressed their lips together.

Kirishima let his hand rest behind the blonde's head, deepening the kiss. His hands traveled around the omega's hips and started drawing sensual circles over them.

His hands were wondering in a way it would when they were alone. He knew that Katsuki loved it and that it caused shivers to run all through out his body every time he did this.

As the kiss got more heated, Eijirou pulled away causing Bakugou to groan in annoyance. The alpha found it adorable and amusing and let out a small chuckle. "Don't worry we have plenty of time for these things." Kirishima said as he cupped the omega's cheeks with his hands and gave him another peck on his nose before staring lovingly into his eyes for a few instants, appreciating just how beautiful the omega was.