Chapter 21

Entering Eddie's trailer home in the upside down, you all look up at the roof and see dark slimy webs on it.

Soon the webs extended and a hole opened up causing slime to fall down to the floor. Peaking your head to look, there they were: Dustin, Max, Lucas and Erica. "Holy shit." Eddie blurted out.
"How are we supposed to get out?" You yell asking Dustin who quickly had an idea and ran out of site. A few minutes later he came back with bed sheets tied together to make a rope,"Okay! Now take the bed and put it on the floor to use as a cushion just in case you guys fall! We'll do the same!" Dustin said while Lucas and Max dragged Eddie's bed to the center,"uh. Those, those stains... uh. I don't know what those stains are," Eddie nervously said, making you laugh.  "I'm sure Y/N knows what those stains are..." Robin commented, making you gasp and giving her a push on the shoulder. "Okay! Come you guys, climb up the rope. If my theory is correct, you guys will be able to cross back here in the real world." Dustin yelled and Robin was the first one to climb up and was successful. Cheering, Steve went next and then it was your turn. "Okay, Princess. Your turn, nice and easy." Eddie held his hand out to help you get on the rope and you jumped to climb up.

Feeling yourself upside down, you let go of the rope to fall safely on the bed. When you landed it was not Eddie's trailer, you were alone and it was dark. "Hello?! Eddie?! Steve?! Where am I?!" You cried out not being able to see a single thing until hearing voices from behind, turning around you see a little boy strapped into a chair and an older man with a tattoo machine in his hand writing on the boy's wrist with '001'. Trying to run away you swing open the doors in front of you and continue to run as fast as you can. "You can't run away from me much longer, Y/N. You need to see what is to come. No one can stop me!" Hearing a deep voice say, making you scream and seeing a dark figure stand in front of you,"Please... please, don't." You cry out as his long fingers get closer to your face,"I will show you what will happen to Hawkins and to everyone that's here . You cannot stop me."

"Y/N!! Y/N!! Wake up!! Please!! Sweetheart! Please! Please! Please! Wake up!! No you can't! Please! Baby please!!" Eddie yelled while shaking your body, coming back to reality you felt weak and fell into Eddie's arms as everything went blank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening your eyes, you look around and see that you were back in Max's trailer and everything was normal. "Oh thank God..." hearing Dustin's voice say as you got up from the chair.

"Sweetheart..." Hearing Eddie's soft voice and you turn to look at him, hugging him tight. "I thought I lost you.." Eddie said as the both of you tightly held onto each other until pulling away from his warm embrace you sat back to look at him. The tears rolled down his cheeks and you wiped them away as much as possible. "I don't know what I would have done.... If you were no longer here." Shushing him and kissing him,"I'm here. I'm here. It's okay." Once Eddie calmed down you got up and grabbed everyone's attention and began to tell them everything Vecna showed you.

After 10 minutes of explaining and back and forth debating the room went completely silent. "He said that we can't stop him. That whatever we do it won't work. "Gates. Four gates that opened and destroyed Hawkins. Not the upside down but our Hawkins... A large hole engulfing everything and everyone... I also saw a house, this old tall house with a stained glass rose window. I don't know what that's supposed to be but." You said and Robin interrupted,"Wait. A stained glass door with a rose? I've seen that before, I read the information about Victor Creel. He had a home here where he lived with his wife and two kids. He believed the house was haunted due to the strange things that were happening. Until one day, he saw his wife and children die in front of him. He was named mentally and utterly insane and was blamed for the killing of his family." "So, you're saying Victor Creel is Vecna? A 70 year old man is doing this?" Steve asked and you shaked your head,"No. Not Victor, but his son. His son was pronounced dead but there was no body, my dad used to tell me stories about this. I saw him in the vision. He was tied to a chair with the numbers 001 on his arm. Vecna is Henry Creel, he showed me." Everyone's eyes were wide and no one said anything for being in shock from everything you told them.

"If Vecna is one... then that means he's similar to El. When El tries to travel into someone's mind she makes herself calm to concentrate. If Vecna is the same then that's when he's the most vulnerable. That's when we have to kill him, his main focus is on the trance and that's when we will be able to kill him!" Dustin excitedly announced and again everyone stayed silent trying to take down all this information.