Chapter 2

No one knew the truth between you and Eddie, except for your best friend Sandy of course. Eddie and you have been secretly dating for about 2 months now and the both of you decided to keep it a secret because you did not want any drama with the people at school.

"How was your day today, princess?" Eddie asked as he reached and held your hand from the picnic table.
"It was okay, kind of bummed now not gonna lie. The girls and I were supposed to have band practice today..But of course! They all bailed!" Answering his question with frustration.
"I'm sorry about that, sweetheart. But I guess that means you're free tonight?? As in... you will join me and the Hellfire club tonight??" You can hear the excitement in his voice and look into his beautiful brown eyes.
"Eddie... I adore you but the Hellfire club? Really?? You know I'm not into D&D like the rest of you and your nerdy little friends."
Letting go of your hand he puts his hand over his heart,"Nerdy??!! Did you just call me a nerd??" He hits his chest and falls out of his seat.
"Eddie!!" You exclaim as you get up from your seat to see him on the floor. Getting up he runs his fingers through his hair to get the leaves that were stuck in it.

"Oh you're breaking my heart, Princes! A nerd? Really? I am the Eddie Munson, I am no nerd." All you can do is laugh and walk towards him, seeing a leaf that is still stuck to his messy hair and remove it. "You're not as tough as people think you are Munson." You reply while looking into his eyes and wrap your arms around his neck, standing on your tiptoes. "You look tough, but I know the truth," you whisper into his ear and lean back to look at him.

Moving a strip of hair from your face, he leans down and places both hands on your cheeks and kisses you. Moving his hand down to the lower of your back and grasping your hips, with no effort whatsoever he picks you up. Wrapping your legs around his torso still holding onto the kiss. Setting you down on top of the picnic table and leaning your back flat, your legs are still wrapped around him and your hands on his neck pushing him harder towards you. He pulls away from your lips and starts to trail down your neck, kissing it as well as letting his hands wander around your body. You bring his attention back to your lips and gently lean a little bit forward to remove your jacket.
Again, Eddie's lips trail down to your neck and you put your hand behind his head and weave your fingers into his hair pulling it a little, a small groan slips from his lips. You smirk and lean his head up and start kissing his neck, feeling his breathing becomes faster.  Theres a patch of soft skin right below his ear and chin, smiling towards yourself you start to gently suck and bite down into his skin. "Shit..." He whispers and you pull away from his embrace.
"Oh.... You're gonna pay for that. Just you wait, Sweetheart." He said as he placed his hand to his neck feeling the warmth of it.
"Can't wait, Munson." You reply and smile as you start to see the bruise start to form on his neck. "Also, fine. I will join you for Hellfire tonight. BUT! I will not be playing okay??"
Eddie does a little jump and spin while pointing his index finger at you. "That is why you are the best."

Picking you up and spinning you around, you squeal, trying to hold onto him. "Eddie, put me down!" He obeys as you feel your feet touch the ground. Looking up at him, he leans his head down placing another gentle kiss on your lips.