Chapter 11

When walking to sit on the sofa of the living room, there's a knock at the door. Swinging open the door you see your friends,"Hey... what are you guys doing here?" They all push their way in and start walking towards the garage,"Band practice remember?" Sandy laughed knowing that you forgot.

Following behind them you apologized and told them that you will be right in to help finish setting up and start practice. You explained that Eddie was here and just had a small argument that you were trying to resolve,"Wait! The two of you? In your house? All alone...??" The girls giggled, making you blush and told them that you would spill everything once you come back. Walking back into the house you see Eddie getting out of the shower and into your room, knocking on the door you open it.
"Eddie? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, I was just afraid of what my mother would have said. Luckily she wasn't too angry but you did get me in trouble.. Still, I shouldn't have acted the way I did with you. Can you forgive me?" Placing your hand on his shoulder and he turned his head to look at you and gave a little smirk,"Y/N if you just wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask!" Dropping his towel from around his waist and picking you up, throwing you on the bed. "Eddie! No! Eddie, we can't!" Kissing him back as you melt under his touch,"Eddie.... My friends are here for band practice... we can't... Eddie...." He kissed on your neck but you managed to push him away and got off the bed. "Get dressed. I don't want them to see you naked. Go on! Get dressed! The faster the girls and I finish band practice... the faster you and I..." kissing him one last time and walking out of your room. "You're such a tease,Sweetheart!" He yelled out as you closed the door.
Laughing you walked back to the garage and the girls finished setting up. Grabbing your guitar and strumming some cords to check the sound, you adjusted it until you were satisfied.
"Hey! Are you not gonna tell us anything??" Cindy eagerly asked and turned around, all eyes were on you and knew that they were not going to stop bugging you unless you gave them details about you and Eddie. "Okay, fine!" They all sat down as you revealed to them what you and Eddie have been up to these past two days. "Was it good? Ya know..?" Sandy asked, making all the girls giggle and leaned in to hear your response. When just about to answer their question, Eddie walked in. "Well I sure hope so! If not we'll have to go for a second round," winking at you and all the girls laughed making you blush hard and hide your face in your hands.
"Okay enough! Let's practice! Um, Eddie you don't have to be here if you don't want to. Go see your friends or check on your uncle, you can borrow my car. Oh! We do need some groceries if you are able to go?" Eddie agreed and kissed you goodbye,"I'll be back later, okay? Love you."  He whispered into your ear to not let your friends hear him. "I love you," you whispered back and gave him a kiss goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three hours later band practice was over and all the girls went home. Looking at the clock it was currently 2pm and you were getting pretty hungry. Ordering a pizza you ate and watched some TV waiting for Eddie to come home.
Three movies and a whole pizza later you looked back at the clock and it was already 8pm. Worried that Eddie had still not come back, you decide to call the Wheeler's house, maybe Eddie was with Mike and Dustin?
"Hi Mrs. Wheeler, is Mike home? Can I talk to him really quickly please? Out of town? Oh right! Okay, Thank you. No, sorry for the trouble. Uh do you have Dustin's home number to call? Thank you so much!." Hanging up the phone, you dialed Dustin hoping that he would answer.
"Hey, Dustin! Uh, is Eddie there with you? No..? Okay, uh well did you see him at all today? No..? Okay. Maybe he's with Gareth and Jeff... oh you just got home from the arcade with them. Okay. Well maybe he's checking up on his uncle or something. Yeah... thanks Dustin,call me if you hear or see him please? Thank you, goodnight."
Hanging up the phone you walk back to the living room and lay on the sofa, closing your eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~~~

Jolting awake, you hear a hard knock at the door. Looking at the time it was the next day and you felt an instant releaf now that Eddie finally came home. Quickly walking up to the door you open it and to your surprise it was not Eddie but officer Powell,"Uh can I help you, officer?" Not knowing what was the reason for his visit but you felt a knot start to form inside your throat and your brain started to scramble thinking that something happened to Eddie. "Have you heard from Eddie Munson today, Ms. Y/L/N? We've heard the two of you are currently dating and well, due to his quick disappearance after today's accident... I'm sure you would be able to clear some things for us. May we come inside and search the place?"

Confused, you agreed for them to enter your home and detectives started rummaging through everything. "Sheriff... what? What is happening?? Where is Eddie?? What happened? Is he okay?"
The both of you took a seat at the kitchen table and officer Powell started to explain and ask questions,"Do you know where he is? If you are hiding him it is best for you to tell us." "Wha-what? No! You're wrong! About everything! Eddie didn't do that! He wouldn't! He would never hurt anyone, especially a woman! No! Also, I'm not hiding him. He's not here! You've looked through everything and my house is now a mess! Clearly he is not here! No. I choose to not believe it. No! You need to leave." Yelling out and getting up from the table with tears in your eyes, the horrible lies that they were saying about Eddie... it's not true, it couldn't be.
"Okay. Okay. We'll leave, but just remember that we will be keeping a close eye on you. If you are hiding him, we will know and you will also be held accountable Ms.Y/L/N. In regards to your car, we have confiscated it as evidence. Sorry." Officer Powell walked out the house and the rest of the detectives followed behind.

Now it was just you in an empty house, you no longer felt safe without Eddie. Dropping to your knees you started to cry and couldn't seem to stop thinking about what officer Powell said, Eddie was missing and Chrissy was dead.