Chapter 9

okay I have another book so I will added when its asked for, so enjoy this last chapter!

Chapter 9

When we got back from Christmas break Brittney and Santana where bugging me about the secret I told them I had right before I left.

"Okay, okay, okay I'm in glee club." I said.

"Oh my goodness Hayden me, Brit, Artie, Puck, you're parents, and uncles were in glee. Mr.Shue is teaching it right?" Santana was freaking out!

"Was Quinn in glee club?" I asked kind of scared after I actually asked.

"Ya she was how do you know her?" Brittney asked.

"She lives next-door to Uncle Kurt and Uncle Blaine and her son is my age."

"Is her son cute?" Brittney asked.

"Brit!" Santana exclaimed in disbelief. They left after that. I fished unpacking and into the living room where Santana covered my eyes. I heard the door open then close. When Santana uncovered my eyes Dakota was standing in front of me.

"Dakota!!" I yelled as I gave her a hug.

"Hi Hayden, I wanted to meet your family since I live with my grandparents, plus my called and said that she met you and you met Evan too."

"Your mom is Quinn!"

"Ya why?"

"Wait hold up Quinn's parents divorced when we were sophomores how do you live with both of them?" Santana asked.

"Santana stop! Sorry Kota."  I said feeling embarrassed.

"Its fine, my grandma got remarried." she said as if it happened a million times before.

"Well I have all my grandparents, my parents, and their friends right here, and my uncles are in New York."

"Ya I like it there when I grow up im gonna move there."

"Why not now?"

"Because I don't want to leave my only friend." Dakota hugged me. Her phone went off.

"Well I got to go home talk to you later. It was nice meeting you Santana."

"You too." Santana said. I rolled my eyes. "What?" she asked

"You totally embarrassed me."

"I wasn't trying to sorry." Santana said. She really was sorry. I gave her a hug and said something that most likely made her whole year it was this:

"It's okay Aunt Santana." When I stopped hugging her I looked at her she was smiling so I did to.