Chapter7

Sorry if there's parts that don't make sense I was half awake when I first wrote it, so let me know and I'll fix it asap. Thanks! ENJOY! :)

Chapter7

            When we got home I ran upstairs before mom could notice I was wearing sneakers not heels. After I changed in to jeans and a tee-shirt I grabbed sweater and went outside I was chilly but I didn't care. Just then I saw Even.

            "Hi." I said as I walked over to him.

            "Oh hey, Hayden right?" He asked.

            "Right." I said smiling.

            "Um your uncles home?" he asked.

            "Uh ya they're inside why?" I asked.

"Uh cause they're watching me over winter break."

"Watching you?"

"Um ya my parents don't trust me well my mom doesn't trust me so...."

            "So you're treated like a baby while they're where exactly?"

            "Oh Hawaii" he said.

            "Hawaii! Really I wish I could there."

            "Not me that's why I stayed."

"Why?"

            "Too hot."

            "Oh well I'll go tell them you're here."

            "Okay thanks." he said smiling.

"Yep. Uncle Kurt Uncle Blaine Evans here. Its Evan right." I said smiling.

"Ya." he said with a smile. As soon as Uncle Kurt came out I ran inside. Uncle Blaine saw me and followed me. I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing until Uncle Blaine stopped me.

"Hayden what's going on, why are you crying? Did Evan do something?" he asked. I didn't know I was crying.

"No, one question what floor are we on?"

"Um the 4th floor." He said. I sat down he sat next to me.

"Why does this have to happen?"

"What Hayden? You can tell me anything."

"Fine," I sighed, "I like Evan but he lives here and I live in Ohio."

"Oh Hayden that's....."

            "Don't say cute please?"

            "I was gonna say sweet but cute works." I sighed he wasn't gonna help me.

            "Ugggggh." I screamed.

            "What?" Uncle Blaine was laughing as he asked. I stood up and went down to my room. I heard a knock a minute or two after.

            "Hayden I'm sorry you'd remind Kurt of your mom or maybe even Quinn." I ran to the door.

            "Who's Quinn?" I asked.

            "Just a girl your parents went to school with for 4 years and I went to school with her for one year."

            "I hate this feeling Uncle Blaine."

            "I felt this way when I knew I found Kurt." He said. I looked at him and told him about how I feel when I see Evan then I told him something weird I didn't even know I was feeling.

            "When he smiles I wish I was the only girl in the world." I smiled then realized Uncle Blaine was crying. "What's wrong Uncle Blaine?"

            "That's how I felt and still feel when Kurt smiles only not girl but guy." He sniffled. I hugged him. If Uncle Blaine felt that way with Uncle Kurt and they're engaged then..... Just as was about to say something to Uncle Blaine something I heard Teenage dream playing. Uncle Blaine got up and walked downstairs. I followed him. When we downstairs mom and dad where dancing, Uncle Kurt and Evan were standing there. Mom and dad were slow dancing, and now so were Uncle Kurt and Uncle Blaine, me and Evan were standing there. I sat on the couch; Evan came over to me and sat down next to me.

            "Hayden what's wrong?" he asked

            "Oh its nothing." I said politely.

            "Is it that you know  ..." he paused.            "That I know what?" I asked. He looked at the floor,

            "That I like you as more than a friend." he said still staring at the floor. I ran up to Uncle Blaine grabbed his arm and ran in to the kitchen.

            "He likes me, he likes me" I whispered.

            "That's awesome Hayden." he said looking at the living room.

            "You can go dance with Uncle Kurt again." He looked at me and kissed me on the head then went back in the living room. I followed when I got there Evan walked up to me and grabbed my hand and we walked until we were standing next to Uncle Blaine and Uncle Kurt, he looked me in the eyes and asked:

            "Hayden will you dance with me?" I looked at Uncle Blaine and Uncle Kurt who were oblivious and so where my parents.

            "Um sure I guess but I'm no good at dancing." I said nervously. He told me to follow what he did so I looked down to see for a while, he let me do this but eventually he wasn't and then when I wasn't paying attion the music stopped. I looked up. Then I fell that's what I remember.