Chapter 2

Chapter 2

            Its three months later mom and dad are still acting weird. Mom doesn’t talk to me. When I ask questions about the secret, she cries. The whole ride to New York mom cried for most of the train and subway rides. I listened to every artist except Katy Perry listening to mom. I was a little confused. Eventually I fell asleep. When I awoke I was being carried, but it wasn’t my dad carrying me so I opened my eyes.

            “Hey Finn, Hayden’s awake.” My Uncle Blaine said.

            “Uncle Blaine!!!” I yelled and gave him a hug.

            “Hey sweetie, how are you?”  He asked. I smiled.

“Good.” Then I paused for a minute “How are you? Where’s, Whoa is that your house?” There was a huge and I mean huge house. What most people would find strange is that the house was pink, and two guys lived there.

“Uh ya!!” Uncle Blaine said surprised I guess. In the door way I saw my Uncle Kurt. I dropped my bags and ran. I was his only niece so I knew he loved me.

“Uncle Kurt!!” I screamed.

“Hayden!!” he screamed just as excited when I got to the house, he picked me up. My uncles were surprisingly strong. When my parents and Uncle Blaine got to the house, Uncle Blaine said,

            “Well someone’s happy to see you Kurt.”

            “Well I was happy to see you but I was half awake and you were carrying me.” I said walking over to him. Then a guy about my uncles age walked out of the house.

            “Who is that?”  I asked Uncle Blaine.

            “That’s Evan.” He said.

            “I see well how are you Mr. Evan?” I asked.

            “Um good how are you?” He asked confused.           

            “Oh I’m Hayden I’m good.”

            “Is she your niece?” H asked. Uncle Kurt started to say something then Evan interrupted him, and whispered something in his ear. Evan looked at me for a long time and then walked away. I looked at my Uncle Kurt, Uncle Blaine, mom and dad and said something none of them thought they would ever hear the sweet little angle Hayden say:

“He seems like a creep.”

“Um Hayden he’s 15 slightly older than you” Uncle Blaine said.

“HE IS!?!?!?!?!?!?!” I said shocked. Uncle Blaine and Uncle Kurt nodded.

“Um I’m going to go to my room and unpacked.” I said uneasy.

“Hey, Hayden it’s okay you hadn’t met him for long enough to know he’s 15.” Uncle Blaine and Uncle Kurt said together. I at them picked up my bags walked inside upstairs and found my rooms out of the hundred rooms just on the second floor I didn’t go any further then the end the hall with an open door, I looked around mostly pink boy do my uncles know me in baby blue letters it said Hayden in wood blocks. A walk-in closet, white dresser, hot pink bed spread. I sat at the bottom of my bed and looked at the dresser.  Something caught my eye it was face down. I walked over to it and picked it up, I gasped.