Chapter 6

Please comment what you think. ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 6

            The next morning my mom and Uncle Kurt woke me up. I looked at my iPod, eleven o'clock.

            "Hayden we're taking you out to lunch." They said together.

            "Um, okay. Wait why can't I wear jeans and a tee shirt?" I groaned.

            "We are taking you to Sardis."

            "Where? What? Who? Why? Huh?"

            "Sardis is a really nice restaurant that me and your father saw Patti Laponne at." mom explained.

            "So I have to wear that dress don't I?" I asked hoping they'd say no but no luck with that.

            "Yep!!" mom said. I looked at them they were dressed up. I sighed.

            "Fine I'll wear the dress but only this time and only because I haven't been her since I was three."

            "Ya we're going to tell you about that." Uncle Kurt said.

            "Okay leave please." I said. They left and in got dressed and put on sneakers and put my hair in a ponytail and walked out if my room. My mom looked at me. I knew why, I groaned went back in my room and put on high heels even though I was going to fall on my face. Everyone else was a sleep. Weird because now my dad would be awake and making lunch, or here Uncle Blaine would I know that much. Anyway we were walking in the restaurant when they started telling me the stupid thing they fought about. They fought over who was going to coach me in singing and acting. I laughed and said something nether of them thought about even after the fight was over:

            "Why? Don't I have the best eight teachers?"

            "Eight?" they asked together.

            "Ya you two, Dad, Uncle Blaine, Artie, Puck, Santana, and Brittney."

            "We never thought about that, but what if you don't want to sing or act?" Mom asked.

            "Are you kidding me I want to do both I'm just no good at either of them, and wow this food is good." I said.

            "Hayden, sweetie, you're sooo good." Uncle Kurt said.

            "You're just saying it because you're family." I said.

            "Fine we'll just ask someone who knows."

            "Who?" I asked.

            "Ya who?" mom asked.

            "Evens mom." Uncle Kurt explained how she is a big Broadway producer.

            "Oh ya I've been meaning to talk to you about him." Mom said

            "Okay can we leave?" I asked.

            "Sounds good." Uncle Kurt said. After he paid me and him went out to the car. He handed me sneakers he grabbed for me. I changed my shoes before and handed him the heels before mom got in the car.

            "Thank you." I mouthed as mom got in the car. He just smiled.

            "What?" mom asked.

            "Nothing!" I said quickly as we drove away. I was happy we were leaving so I could get out of this dress.