𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

"Please...let go of my hair and neck...Sir"

"Not until you say who are you and what are you doing in here with my son, girl" Father Gothel sneers, tightening his grasp on you.

"Father, let her go, I can see her face turning blue," Rapunzel says trying to get the warlock away from you.

Finally, Gothel lets go of you, making you fall to the ground and start inhaling huge amounts of air into your lungs.

Rapunzel quickly comes to your side, and places a hand on your back, trying to comfort you.

You look at Father Gothel, as he looks down at you with narrowed eyes.

Damn, if he wasn't so violent, you would have fallen for his good looks.

"My name is (Y/n), and your son helped me in hiding from my evil ex-fiance" you reply.

"He did?" Gothel inquires while the long-haired boy is shocked.

"I did" Rapunzel exclaims.

"Yes, after all, you let down your hair to help me" you lie.

"And who gave you the right to drag my innocent son into your problems...what did you say your name was again?"

"(Y/n)?"

Father Gothel smirks upon hearing the familiar name.

"Ah, weren't you that girl that was to marry Grimhild? But went for his stepson instead?"

You know that the man is mocking you, but you keep calm, not wanting to get into trouble.

"Yes sir, but things have changed" you bite your lip, before continuing.

"I promise to leave this tower right now and you will never see my face again"

Before Father Gothel could say anything, Rapunzel shouts and hugs you tightly.

"Please don't go, I want you to stay here with me, please father, I want her to stay with me, please"

Rapunzel pleads to Father Gothel while placing his chin on top of your head.

"I got a better idea, why not come with me instead-" the warlock is quick to cut you off.

"No, do you know how dangerous it is outside for my precious son, do you want him to get mugged or die?"

You raise an eyebrow at Gothel, knowing very well that he only cares for Rapunzel because of his golden locks.

"I got a much better idea though"

Father Gothel gets down at one knee, so his green eyes could meet yours.

"You stay here with Rapunzel and become his mother"

Rapunzel immediately agrees with his father without thinking.

"Yes, you should marry my father, he is so handsome and caring" you gasp at his words.

"Rapunzel, we are the same age" you exclaim.

"Then you should become my sister instead!"