ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

"I truly apologize for what my brother has done, but it is for your protection"

You stare at Andrew with wide eyes and a pleading gaze to free you from the ice.

"Please, I need to leave, I can't come with you and Elias," you say, trying to make him agree.

However, he only shook his head at you in disapproval.

"Elias knows what is best for you more than you think you do for yourself, Lady (L/n)"

Andrew kneels in front of you and holds your hands within his own, looking up at you with his warm turquoise-blue eyes.

"You will be part of our family, is not enough for you" his tone is only filled with kindness.

"I already have a family who is waiting for me back at home, I need to leave"

Before Andrew could say anything else, his older brother walks in with an emotionless look on his face.

"I see that you are already making a fuss" Elias directs his words towards you.

You roll your eyes at him, already getting mad with the whole situation you were forced into.

"Maybe you should unfreeze her, I think it will be better Eli"

Andrew suggests showing you that they mean no harm.

"No, she will cause trouble" Elias states bluntly.

Honestly, what happened to the sane and badass Elsa, why is her male version such a psycho?

"You kidnapped me on my wedding day!" you snap at him angrily.

"I would say save you from the men from your previous relationships-" you cut him off.

"Listen, those men are not my ex-lovers, they are obsessive people just like you" you exclaim.

Andrew's eyes widen slightly at how you just insulted his brother.

Meanwhile, Elias melts the ice on you within seconds.

"If you wish to leave, go ahead, I'm sure you will be fine swimming in the big scary wide ocean all on your own"

You glare at him, realizing that you are on a ship which means there is no way for you to escape.

Even if you do happen to wish to escape through the ocean, it will be terrible.

What if you happen to meet Ariel there? Yeah, you are not taking such a chance.

"What do you want to do with me?" You ask calmly.

"Nothing, we just want you to join our family" Elias's answer made you feel confused.

But you didn't dare to ask why, as you are pretty afraid to hear a disturbing answer.

Plus, the light-haired brother has this creepy smirk on his face right now.

"Why are you smirking like that?" Andrew inquires.

"I'm thinking about the things we are going to (Y/n) once we return home, brother"

You feel your face heating up while your heart races, realizing what he is trying to imply.

However, Andrew didn't.

"What type of things?"

Elias rolls his eyes at his younger brother, before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Just let it go, Andrew"

𑁍❄︎𑁍❄︎𑁍

"You dragged the poor girl down the hole for Mickey's sick pleasure, indeed, how horrible"

A handsome golden-haired man sits at the head of a very missy table, drinking from a teacup.

He is dressed in a blue suit, his features are soft and graceful, indicating that he is a nobleman.

The white rabbit gulps slightly realizing that he is in trouble.

He looks down at the rabbit with a grin.

"I can explain, Alex-" The white rabbit stutters, but the said man doesn't allow him to continue.

"Explain what? That you weren't able to bring, my daughter, (Y/n), directly to me?"