𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

"You made this for me?"

You stare at the garden, filled with various plants and flowers, and your eyes hold surprise at its unique beauty.

"Yes, how else would I get to feel comfortable in my castle"

A smile grows on your face at Faerie's words, as he places his arm and wing around you.

"But wouldn't it be hard to keep on gardening this every day" you inquire.

"Oh dear, you are not going to put a hand in the gardening work, I have slaves-I mean servants to do that job"

Maleficent quickly correct himself when he sees you raising a brow at him.

"I don't know how to thank you for the wonderful gift" he smirks at you before making you look at him in the eyes.

"A wonderful gift deserves a wonderful kiss, don't you think so, my dove?" you look at him, placing your left hand on his chest.

"Only that? Just one kiss?" you word out the questions playfully, enjoying the romantic aura.

A little bit of romance is nice to ease the atmosphere around you and the faerie king.

If you are going to stay here with him for the rest of your life, you got to make the best of it.

Or at least that's what the book suggests if you want to get adjusted to your new environment.

"I mean you can reward me with more if you wish to do so," Maleficent says, inhaling your scant.

You quickly place a kiss on his lips before pulling back.

"Remember one step at a time, my dove" you remind him using his pet name for you in a teasing way.

"And I don't mind at all, as long as you are here with me"

Suddenly, you sneeze making Maleficent cringe slightly.

"Seems like someone is thinking about you, darling"

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

"How could this happen, no, she can't have fallen for him!"

Adrian exclaims, throwing the magical crystal ball across the room causing it to shatter into pieces.

The fairy godfather is devastated to see you falling for Maleficent, this was not supposed to happen.

He knows that it is wrong to feel that way towards you, but he can't help but fall for you.

Adrian wants you all to himself, but he can't deem himself to be a possessive freak this will only make you hate him.

Nevertheless, he won't let you have a happy ever after with Maleficent.

Your happily ever after will be with him, and him only.

Micky enters his office, only to see the mess on the floor.

He stares at it for a minute before staring at his employee as Adrian does the same.

"You better pay for this or you are getting demoted"

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

You were sleeping peacefully on your bed, without any worries clouding your mind.

However, this peace didn't last for long, as you feel a weight on top of you and a hand against your lips.

Your eyes shots open in shock, only to see your attacker.

"Do not worry, I'm here to save you"

You shove him off of you, as he lays on the bed beside you.

"I don't need your saving, leave and never come back for me" you state gently.

Snow White's eyes widen, surprised at your reaction.

"It seems like he has tricked you, (Y/n)"

When you were about to object, the prince pulls out a bag and throws strange dust in your face.

Causing you to black out.

Snow White stands up from bed and picks up your unconscious body.

"Everything is going to be alright, (Y/n)"