𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

You sit by Milo's side as Kida makes fire to chase away the darkness of the night.

"That's crazy"

Milo exclaims in almost disbelief after hearing your run-away story.

"Yeah, just like her lovers" Kida jokes, causing you to smile at him.

You told Milo and Kida everything...

...But with a twist to some details like the timeline and details so they don't think you are crazy or something.

"They are not my lovers, they are lunatics...just like my dad"

You truly wish to forget that the genderbend Alice is your father, as you don't wish to remember a man who left you and your mother.

It's not like he is searching for you or something.

"After this, all ends, maybe I could take you with me to America" you stare at Milo with wide eyes.

"No, thank you, I will leave here on my own"

After your experience with men like Elias and Maleficent, you can't trust anyone.

"You don't trust him, do you?" The tribal prince teases you with a smirk.

Did Kida just you in a tight position in front of Milo?

He is clearly trying to annoy his American friend.

"It's ok, you have the right not to trust me" Milo comforts you with a soft smile.

"The offer will always be there if you are not able to leave..." The blond stops and looks at Kida.

"...here"

You stare at both men, realizing how intense the atmosphere became.

"And she is welcome to stay here as long as she wishes" Kida spats, glaring at Milo who glares back.

"Guys, I'm full" you announce, standing up, causing them also to do the same.

"And I need some rest" 

Kida nods his head slowly.

Before grabbing you by the waist and throwing you over his left shoulder.

"Let her down, she is not a sack of potatoes" Milo exclaims in defense and jealousy.

"You are right, she is a runaway princess, and I will treat her as such"

❀❁❀❁❀

Sleeping in between two handsome men is something.

The heat of their bodies against your small form makes you want the earth to swallow you.

Especially, that the white-haired prince has his arms wrapped around your waist

While Milo's head is laying on your embrace.

How in the world are you supposed to find rest in a position like that?

Plus Milo is drooling on you.

You were about to fall asleep, yet that never happened because of something.

Or someone

"(Y/n)"

You gasp as you find yourself held by a familiar man, standing in the void.

No sign of anything at all, except for you and him.

"Fairy Godfather"

The said faerie looks at you nervously, realizing the nasty expression on your face.

"Where in the world have you been?" You demand, clutching into his clothes tightly.

"Taking care of some business"

You raise an eyebrow at his reply.

"Is that business more important than me?" Adrian's eyes grow big at your question.

"I can assure you that there is nothing more important than you, darling"  Adrian asserts with a sharp tone.

"Is that why you left me in chaos?" You point out.

The fairy godfather chuckles slightly and shook his head.

"Oh darling, I came to save you from chaos" you frown.

"What type of chaos?"

"Your father"

❀❁❀❁❀

"Mirror, Mirror, on the wall-"

"You are still a narcissistic bastard after all"

The evil king glares at Ursul who drinks wine from a random cup, he picked up.

"And I'm more powerful and look younger than you" Grimhild points out, as the sea warlock shrugs.

"At least I don't need some virgin blood to look fine"

"Now, now, there is no need to fight, we all agreed no fighting"

Evil king and Ursul look at the faerie king who grins at them.

"After all, we won't be able to find her if we keep fighting"

All villains are standing together in one room.

Maleficent, Evil King (Grimhild), Ursul.

Just to discuss how they can find you.

Meanwhile, the protagonists are discussing a much more sinister plan on how they are going to punish you.