Jennie- All it takes is a kiss.

You knew it was a bad idea to go out with an idol. Especially an idol as famous as Jennie Kim. But you were young and spontaneous and crazy in love with her.

So here you are, alone at the apartment you both shared, on a saturday, still waiting for your girlfriend to return home, 4 hours later the time she said she would be back.

You knew that dating Jennie would have its downs, but you never imagined that these downs would ever be caused deliberately by her.
Jennie went out with her friends a few hours ago saying that they were having lunch. Knowing that she needed alone time to hang out after her busy hectic schedules, made you feel good that she was getting some time to herself. You knew how important her friends were to her. But she promised that she would be back by 7pm so that she could spend some time with you before you go to New York for a business trip on Sunday, that is tomorrow. Now it was 11pm already and no sign from Jen, which was unlike her.

After waiting for another 15 minutes patiently, you gave her a call wondering if something happened.

After a few rings, Jennie picked up. "Hey, baby." She slurred.

"Hey, Jenjen, where are you baby? Is everything okay?" You asked gently clearly hearing how drunk she was on the phone.

"Yes. I am fine Y/N. And you know I am at the octagon club with my friends." Jennie sounded a bit annoyed and huffed after she finished speaking. You knew that she would get annoyed if you asked about her whereabout.

You see, this has been going on for the last 3 months. Jennie has become more distant, sometimes even purposely avoiding you. She would go out with her friends most of the weekends, barely giving you any time. Once, she even walked out the room the moment you got in wothout any word. The last date you guys went to was nearly 4 months ago on your anniversary. She rarely picks up your calls or face chats when she is on tour and when she does her replies are short and aloof.

Maybe the love she feels for you is gone. Maybe she is in love with someone else. Or maybe you are just imagining things and everything is fine and you are just letting your insecurities crawl back to you.

Shaking the negative thoughts out of your head, you returned your focus back to the phone call.

"Babe, you said you would be here at 7pm. Its 11pm no-".

Before you could even finish your sentence, you heard Jennie groan loudly. "Why are you always up my ass about such things? Its not like i am cheating on you or anything. I am with my friends, and I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. If you call just to complain then don't bother calling again." You heard the phone go dead on the other side.

You felt numb all over your body. All you wanted to do before you moved to New York for a months to take care of your family business in the states, was to spend your last day cuddled with Jennie after a date and a walk by the Han River.

Smiling bittersweetly, you started packing your suitcases for tomorrow. When the clock struck 2pm and there was no sign of Jennie, you decided to go to sleep as you had an early flight to catch tomorrow.

Knowing that jennie was angry with you, you decided not to call her, but couldn't stop yourself from writing a text to the idol asking her to call her if she is sick or requires anything.

Just as y/n was about to fall asleep, the phone vibrated indicating a text message. You eagerly opened it, thinking that it was from Jennie. But the message was from Deborah, Jennie's friend telling you that Jennie would be having a sleepover at her house tonight.
You replied with a simple okay, and fell back on your back on the bed with a huff.

Setting the alarm for 6am you fall aspleep.

Jennie has been having a hard forgetting her ex boyfriend, Kim Jongin. She was her first love. They broke up a few years ago because as idols they couldn't publicly go out. And their hectic schedules even prevented them from having a proper chat. After months of lack of contact they decided to call it quits.