13. CODE F BOY

YN POV

We could hear the music already from just a few houses afar. I took a deep breath and turned to Kenma "Okay so...this is basically a party full with the most popular people of my school, the host is my good friend Vanessa, that's the only reason why I'm invited. Please bare with me, okay?" He chuckled at my worried request and nodded. "I'll be around." I nodded relived and took his hand shyly as we walked inside and I was glad he took mine in his immediately.

The party was already booming, many people were dancing and some even drunk. The music was very loud so I squeezed myself to the front with Kenma where the DJ was, spotting Vanessa. "NESSA!" I yelled over and waved her, as she spotted me she ran towards me and hugged me. I hugged her back, letting go of Kenmas hand. "That's the boy you wanted to bring?" She called and I nodded "yes! That's Kenma" I smiled and pulled him a little closer to me, he bowed politely to her and nodded.

"GREAT! Dance battles and performances start at 9.30 feel free to grab some drinks" she smiled before greeting other guests. I turned back to Kenma, who was looking around curiously "wanna grab a drink?" I yelled over and he nodded, following me to the kitchen. "Do you drink alcohol?" I asked him but he shook his head no. So I gave him a Iced cooled coke and took myself a Cocktail mix.

He raised a eyebrow and I giggled "don't tell my brothers. Don't worry I won't go all in black out" he nodded and turned his head again to look around. "So this is your friends party?" "Yeah hers and Sakuras. They're both in my after school club". He nodded and as we drank something I hummed and pulled his hand with me "where are we going?" "The dance floor silly!" I yelled over my shoulder and I felt him tensing. "Relax Kenma" I smiled as I turned to face him. He scratched the back of his neck and I giggled at his lost appearance. I took his hand and started dancing with him, he laughed due the awkwardness and soon enough gave in, joining me. I giggled when I finally broke through his shell.

And I froze when I heard PIRATE from Everglow play. I immediately whipped my head and saw Vanessa and Sakura yelling for me. I looked back to Kenma who gave a puzzled look and before I could explain I got pulled with them towards the small stage Vanessa always prepared for her parties.

She was a fan of performing even at her own parties, after all we were all in the dancing club. I tried to yell over to the puzzled Kenma but too late I was already on stage with the four others who got into position. I sighed and took in my place as well.

Kenma POv

I watched Yn being dragged away and followed out of curiosity. When I squeezed through I saw a little platform on which she was dancing with four other girls. They danced a full ass Choreography! I watched amazed how well in Sync and perfectly timed they danced. Suddnely I heard a girl talk to me "ARENT THEY GREAT?" I nodded slightly and heard another one yell "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THE DANCING CLUB BESTS? I WISH I WAS AS GREAT AS THEM" Dancing club? That suddenly explained a lot.

I watched their short performance and suddenly me and YN made eye contact 'sorry' she mouthed to me but I shook my hands and smiled to her. It was pretty fun watching them perform.

Suddenly the song changed and I saw YN trying to leave but the girl from earlier held her and pulled her back into a spot. It almost looked like they forced her to dance with them, I laughed as I saw yn whine and starting to dance the choreo.

*insert blackpinks boombayah dance*

I clapped along when they finished, I saw yn moving hair out of her face when the Vanessa girl took the mic. "THANK YOUUU thank you all for coming! The happy feet dancing club hopes you enjoyed our opening performance ! Next on are our DANCE BATTLES" She cheered and many people cheered as well.