4. Lunch

As we stepped into the Ramen shop I stepped a little back, letting them all chose a seat, I wanted to sit next to pudding head! So I waited till he took a seat and sat next to him, on his other side Kuroo. He just eyed me from the side, making me feel a little nervous.

Shoyo sat across from us and eyed the menu, everyone had one question in mind, why was the friendgroup eating with a random girl. As the waitress came everyone ordered and I waited patiently for them to be done.

"What about you yn?" Hinata asked, suppressing laughter and I swear I heard some of the guys choking on their air and jaws dropping "I'd take the same as him" I said as I pointed to the boy next to me, the waitress leaving with my order.

I looked at the boys and smiled "surprise?" "Omg why didn't you tell us it's you! It's so nice to meet you!!" Tanaka cheered. Nishinoya and Lev also greeted me more than ecxited. I eyed Kuroo who was a blushing mess, making me laugh. "Well I figured since yall were playing today I could come watch?" "How nice of you!!" Nishinoya smiled "kenma! Isn't that nice??" Hinata grinned at the boy next to me. I figured he was Kenma, what a handsome boy. He had a small attitude tho.

I looked at the boy next to me, who was staring blankly at me. "Applepie?" I asked carefully, a little worried because he didn't seem happy. "Hi..." He mumbled before darting his attention back to his game, Ouch!

I pouted and decided to keep conversation with the other boys if he didn't want to. I spoke with Kageyama and Tsukishima when our food got served. I thanked the waiter who smiled sweetly at me "can I get you anything else?" I shook my head no without any words, while taking the first bite off my food. "Hahaha rejected!" Tanaka laughed out loud when the waiter left with a disappointed look. "I told you guys already...I'm taken" I laughed while taking another bite.

The guys were pretty fun and sweet in real life. In the chatroom they were a little rough but you could feel how well they got along. "Do you think Bokuto will be sad we went out without him?" "His fault to be at this crappy school" kuroo scoffed, making me giggle.

I had this weird feeling whenever I laughed at a joke of the guys, Kenma stared at me from the side. As he did it again, I turned my head quickly to catch him. We made eye contact "yes, Kenma~?" I sweetly cooed. Nothing. "Can I help you with something? Do you need the salt?" I asked innocently while grabbing the salt next to me, handing it him. He hesitantly took it, our fingers touching. His hands were warm, making me blush. I cleared my throat and turned around again, regretting trying to tease him.

After we finished eating I yawned "yn you're tired? Want me to bring you home?" I shook my head no "no thanks Nishi-Chan. My bike is still at the school." He nodded "we can for sure accompany you to there." Takana smiled proudly making me roll my eyes playfully. But before I could decline the pudding head next to me jumped in "we already made plans for tonight, I'll accompany her." I looked at him surprised but he didn't even take his eyes off his screen! "Yeah...what he said" I agreed quietly. Did we have plans?

After we paid most of the boys said their Goodbyes "we will text later! It was a pleasure meeting you yn!" Lev smiled before waving us bye and leaving. Followed by Tsuki and the others of Karasuno, leaving only me and Kenma and Kuroo behind.

I stood up and dusted off my shorts carefully. "Then let's go" kuroo sighed. "No. I said me and yn, you were never included." I giggled at Kenmas offended voice. "But- we always walk home together after practice! My mom said she'd pick us up!?" Kenma shrugged "you can go home, I'll bring yn home." I blushed at his calm way of rejecting Kuroo.

"Come on" he said before walking out. "Eh- bye Kuroo! It was nice seeing you!" I called after me when I ran after Kenma. I quickly catched up to him, hands behind my back while walking next to him.

"Are...are you upset?" I asked carefully. He just shook his head, making me sigh. "You ignored me the whole time at the shop. I thought...you'd be happy to see me" I mumbled "sorry". He then stopped walking, making me stop too, turning to him.

"I...just didn't know how to..talk to you? It's different between screens." I nodded hesitantly. "It was a ...nice surprise" he smiled weakly before continuing to walk. I smiled widely and followed him again. We then finally talked to each other, after warming up he was pretty chatty.

I smiled and hesitantly grabbed the sleeve of his sweater. I wanted to take his hand but I was too shy, now. So I took his sleeve instead, he let me though. I saw his cheeks darkening but he didn't seem uncomfortable.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Here we are" he mumbled. "Thanks for joining me!" I giggled as I leaned my bike against the fence. "But it would've been enough if you only accompanied me to the school." "Well I said I'd take you home. I did." I smiled shyly and nodded.

"What's wrong? Where's your loose mouth?" He teased and I gasped, making him laugh. His laugh was cute.

"I'm just tired" i lied. "Oh? So you won't game with me later?" He grinned. I hummed "depends. But how are you getting home?" He hummed and shrugged then.

I took a deep breath "well my parents aren't home...so..if you want you could stay over? We could play some games and I'd lend you my couch" he looked at the house and back at me "if you promise not to murder me?" I laughed and nodded "pinky promise.". "Fine I'll call my parents.".

I nodded and unlocked the door, letting him in "feel free to phone them, I'll be changing real quick!" He nodded and took out his phone while I run up the stairs to my room.

"FUCK!"