So I started to talk to her.
"Hey Isa if you would like we can sleep together in my room I would love to know each other."
But before she could speak Brittany spoke up.
"And send her back to the hospital. I don't think so."

I hoped I just hoped that one of my brothers would take my stand but no one did and I knew hurt was plastered all over my face. Brittany and Georgia were enjoying this. But I will not let them affect me anymore they want to play this game. Well let me show you how this game is played.

But I was hurt. Hurt that these eyes who held so much lain and guilt still believed that Brittany was right in this I thought maybe they have changed but clearly I was wrong. So being the smart person I decided it was best to walk out of the room when two hands held my arm

Nathan and Hope. They both took my individual arm and turned towards the bios and the bitches. First it was Nathan who spoke up

"I believe her and I've always believed her. You can play your happy family act but if you can't respect her I don't think you need me to respect you as well"
And then it was my little Hope

"Why would you say that Brittany, she would never hurt me she is my sister."

Listening to her words there was relief that took place in my heart that the sister I always tried to protect believed me and that she was by my side.

It bought my smile back the first genuine smile in front of the monsters that created me.
But before that Brittany spoke up.
"Don't be a brat you don't even know what she is capable of. She tried to kill you when you were just two.

I hope Isabella would not believe her but I will not let walk all over her that way.
So I let Nathan took hold of Isa and led her out and turned towards her.

" Call her brat one more time and next time I promise you that this so called family of yours will not be able to find even head of yours because I will not let you live a second day alive after how you talked to my sister."

I was about to walk off but Lucian ( yes he doesn't deserve the title of being my father) thought it was a great idea to stop me
"You cannot talk to your sister like that."

I laughed. A deadly laugh that showed I was being sarcastic
"And she can do whatever she wants to do. Remember this Lucian DeLuca the moment she raises her voice at my sister I promise you she signed her death that day."

I could saw the clear hurt in his eyes when I addressed him with his name but what do you expect me to do, the man who believes the bitches over blood can never be a good father.

Georgia thought that it was a good idea to speak when I am talking
"And who do you think you are?
You are just a spoilt brat who didn't clearly learn how to talk to elders in that boarding school."

I laughed at the statement like really laugh at that statement. The whole family was looking at me for my laughing hysterics.

"Well Georgia what do you know about spoilt brat? Okay let me explain it to you someone who runs to her daddy or husband for money. Someone who relies on others and literally cries at every small thing so that there family is there to do whatever they want. Well after this explanation it clearly shows that your whore of a daughter and you are a spoilt brat because for me I don't have a family. They died the day they trusted you over me and listen to me, you call me a spoilt brat, or a low life one more time and see what happens."