Chapter 55: A Festival?

"Alright Kid, you've taken enough missions. You're taking a break" said Yami as Asta entered the base with his booze. "Wha.....?" said Asta as he nearly dropped the booze. "Is your hearing messed up or something?" said Yami with a raised eyebrow, "I said no more missions for a while". Asta then fell to his knees in shock, "but without my missions what else do I have!?". "Well you have anti-magic, a bunch of swords, you've pulled more transformations out of your ass in the last 2 months than Finral has pulled women in the last 3 years and you're literally dating royalty" said said Liebe as he listed each point on his fingers, "do I need to continue?".

"We're back"

"Hey that's Magna's voice" said Liebe, "didn't we overhear that he and Luck went to a dungeon to find a cure for your arm?". "Yeah, I better thank them" said Asta as he turned around in Magna's voice. When everyone looked towards the direction of the voice, they say Luck and Magna floating in the hair enveloped in flames and lighting, Magna's hair was no longer in its signature mohawk and was down and Luck's pupils could not be seen. 'What the hell happened to them!?' thought Asta as he, Liebe and Noelle looked at the two returning knights in shock.

"Throughout our many struggles within the dungeon our latent powers were awakened" said Magna as he held his face in a tone no one had heard from him before. "The mana is calling me" said Luck as he was looking off in the distance. "Unfortunately even after overcoming so many trials, we were unable to find a cure for your arm" said Magna as he looked down, "I am truly sorry my friend". "Oh guys, my arm is fixed" said Asta as he brought up his healed arm

...............

"Oh hell yeah! Atta boy Rasta!" shouted Magna as he and luck returned to their old personalities and put an arm around Asta. "Hey, let's have a fight to the death to test out the arm!" said Luck. "Unfortunately Asta has reached his quota of death matches for the week" said Liebe as he floated over with a tiny clipboard and and glasses on, "we might be able to schedule you in for next Monday at 3:30". "Since when are you my manager!?" said Asta, "and when the hell did you get that stuff!?". "Don't question it" said Liebe as he threw the glasses and clipboard away.

"We're back"

"Oh great it's the sister lo-!?" said Asta as he turned in the direction of Gauche's voice. And what he saw horrified him more than fighting any member of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. Both Gauche and Gordon were dressed as if they spent all of their free time studying the best build for D&D. 'Oh dear god they have turned into nerds!!' though Asta in absolute horror. "I have awoken to the beauty of magic" said Gauche as he looked down at the notes in his hand as Gordon was mumbling something. "However, we still haven't found a cure for your arm yet Asta" said Gauche, but fear not, we will find a spell that will return you to your previous state, have no fear".

"My arm is fixed"

...................................

"The hell you brat!" said Gauche as he grabbed Asta by the collar, "I said I'd be the one to heal your arm! Get it cursed again now!". "Like hell you psychopath!" shouted Asta before turning to see Gordon mumbling something behind him, "Gordon I still can't understand you, but it sounds like you're cursing me so quit it!".

"we're...back"

"Ok...what is it gonna be this ti-" , Asta turned around to see mushrooms growing off of Charmy and Grey, "you what? I'm not even gonna ask". "We got infected by magic mushrooms" said Charmy as she was plucking mushrooms off her head and eating them. "And you're eating them!?" said Asta. "We also found a bunch of yummy food" said Charmy as she pulled over a big bag of food, "but we didn't find any food to heal your arms, sorry Asta". "That honestly doesn't shock me" said Asta. "I'm docking your pay for the time you wasted" said Yami, shocking Charmy.

"Anyways. Moving on. There is a festival coming up" said Yami, getting the attention of Asta and Noelle. "A festival?" said Noelle. "Every year a festival is held where the Wizard King announces the Magic Knight squad who got the most stars in the year" said Finral. "It's such a pain in the ass" said Yami, "we always end up last". "It's the biggest festival held in the year" said Finral before Yami appeared in a robe with a paper fan in his hand and struck a pose. "It's called the Star Festival!" said Yami while holding the pose".

"Ah screw this" said Yami as he stopped posing, "I just can't get excited for this, let's just go". "Wait, it's now!?" said Asta. "Well duh kid" said Yami. Asta then turned to Finral, "hey Finral, before we go can we pick up some people"

Later at the festival

The group arrived as the festival was beginning, games and food stands were all over and citizens were enjoying the festivities. "Oh this is so cool!" shouted Asta in excitement. "Alright you idiots!" shouted Yami, "go have some fun!".

"Hey!"

Ata and Noelle turned to the direction of the voice to see Finral walking over with two people they haven't seen in some time, Kiato and Kahono. "Hey! You were able to show up!" said Asta as he and Noelle walked over to the two. "Of course, we wouldn't miss this for the world" said Kiato before noticing his sister looking in the direction of a musician playing a guitar for some citizens, 'she must be wanting to sing'. "Ah before I forget" said Asta while snapping his finger, "Kiato, you brought your leg right?". "Yup, I got it in this jar. We preserved it with water magic" said Kiato as he held up the jar which had his severed leg floating in it. "Perfect" said Asta as he opened a tiny jar and tiny strains of blood magic shot out of it in the direction of the two Sea Temple citizens.

To the shock of Kiato, he looked down to see his previously severed leg reattached to his leg as if nothing happened. Kahono looked over to Noelle, who was clearly holding back tears.....

"Noe.....Noelle?"

Both girls ran towards each other and pulled each other into a deep hug. "How!? How did you do this!?" said Kahono. "Thank the Queen of Witches" said Asta, "she's the one who gave us the spell to heal you guys". Immediately after, Kahono began to sing with enough passion to get the attention of many of the festival attendees. Once Kahono's song was done she was given a roaring applause. "Now then" said Asta, "now that all this sappy stuff is done, let's enjoy us a festival!"

[Chapter 55 end]

Man.....I'm bad at this comeback stuff huh....just bear with me while I get used to this writing stuff again.