Chapter 11:Not Again

'Wha... what's going on!?' thought Klaus as he stared at Asta, 'we're The Golden Dawn, and we could barely hold your own against him. How is he, a Black Bulls able to casually counter his attacks!'. Before Klaus was able to think about it more a mineral clone was about to attack him, luckily for him Luck was able to destroy it in a single kick. "Aw it went down in one hit! That's not fun at all" said Luck sounding disappointed. 'He's the one who caused trouble at the entrance exams for using excessive violence against his opponent! Luck the Cheery Berserker!' thought Klaus, 'so he's their third member on this mission'. "Gah! How could I let the Black Bulls save me!" shouted Klaus as he pulled at his hair.

"Mimosa!" shouted Noelle as she ran to her cousin, "are you ok!?. "I'll be alright" said Mimosa, "it's just as you said Noelle, I'm slow". "You've always been like that" said Noelle as she pulled out her grimoire, "in that case". Noelle then activated Sea Dragon Lair around the cradle holding Mimosa, "I'll have to protect you!" said Noelle as she turned her back away from the cradle with her wand held up.

"Geez, we finally catch up and we come to this?" said Asta as he turned to face Yuno, "were you seriously gonna let this guy kill you". Yuno then looked at Asta, "why did you do that? I almost had him" said Yuno. "What!? You're all beat up! You were a dead man and you know it!" said Asta as he pointed at Yuno, "I was about to release a powerful counter attack" replied Yuno, "heh yeah sure you were". "To be honest I don't know why I saved you..." said Asta as he turned to look at Klaus with a smirk, "I mean our mission is to get the treasure, I don't have time to be messing around with members of The Golden Dawn". Klaus looked at Asta with a look of shock, 'did... did he just hold a grudge!?' thought Klaus. Asta then lost his smirk and faced Mars with a serious face, "I take it you're the one who did this to The Golden Dawn members!?" said Asta. "And if I am? The weak are the first to go. That's all there is to it" said Mars as he created dozens of mineral clones.

"More clones huh..." said Asta as he brought his sword up, "bring it!". "On the battlefield the weak are the ones who die first" said Mars as his clones begin to attack Asta and the other mages, "I was born to break people like you". "Oh yeah?" said Asta as three clones attempted to attack him. "Just try breaking me!" shouted Asta as he destroyed all three clones with a single slash. From his left a clone threw a punch at Asta that he caught with his palm, "you're gonna have to be better than that to break me!" said Asta as he brought his sword down cutting the clone vertically in half. "How about this then?" said Mars while he was above Asta sending another massive sword down on Asta's head. Asta then sidestepped the massive sword and jumped towards Mars and went for a slash to Mars chest. The slash then connected, destroying Mar's armour and sending him into a body of water. 'He's strong!' though all of the Magic Knights present as they watched Mars fall into the water. "That's impossible!" said Klaus in shock, "how could a peasant like him be this strong!". "Would you stop whining!" said Noelle as she destroyed a mineral clone that was about to attack Klaus, "Asta isn't a normal peasant, he has the power to negate magic". "The power to negate magic! I see, so he was simply lucky enough to gain that power" said Klaus, "just watch, then tell me if you think it was luck" replied Noelle as she watched Asta walk to the body of water.

"What's wrong!? I thought you said you were gonna break me!?" said Asta as he pointed his sword at the water. Suddenly a Mars appeared out of the water in a massive mineral suit of armour, Mars then used his new mineral hand to slam Asta into the ground. "Just what the hell are you?" said Mars as he still had Asta pinned to the ground. "Me? That's simple..." said Asta as he activated Black Cloak which caused the mineral hand to be destroyed, "I'm the guy who's gonna be the Wizard King!". 'Wizard King!? Is he serious!?' thought Klaus as he watched Asta stand up, 'And what the hell is that form!? I thought all he could do was negate magic!?'. Yuno then gave a faint smile after hearing Asta's declaration, 'sorry Asta, but the one who's gonna be Wizard King is me!' thought Yuno. "I will break you! I will break everything! That is what I was born to do!" said Mars as he created a new arm and threw a punch at Asta. "You break everything huh?! The Wizard Kings job is to protect everything! Which means I can't lose to you!" shouted Asta as he charged at Mars. Asta then threw his own punch to counter Mar's, once the two fists clashed there was a gust of wind. 'Incredible! He was able to counter that punch with his own!? Not to mention the wind!' thought Klaus in shock, 'how much power does this kid have!?'.