WGM Epilogue

"Are you sure unnie?!" I asked to Hyemin for the fourth time.

Mamamoo would perform today on Cultwo Show Radio to promote our new album "Reality in Black".

The detail was...

"Annyeonaseyo!" I saw him entering the studio greeting the staff.

YoonDo oppa would be a guest too.

Why didn't anyone tell me?!

I could have at least prepared myself mentally.

I couldn't help but look at him. Looking incognito is my specialty.

He looked exactly the same as I remember him, a boyish face, a kind voice and an infectious energy.

He greeted me with a cute smile that made his eyes disappear.

We haven't seen each other in years, lost contact after I changed my number.

My phone line had been filtered and I was receiving hundreds of messages and calls from unknown numbers, in the end I decided to change it.

It's not that I couldn't get his number back, it's just that, if I had tried to get it, they would have started to speculate, and that was enough of so many unpleasant comments, YoonDo was starting to stand out in his career and I wasn't going to ruin it with gossip.

Before starting the radio show, Mamamoo was already bothering me:

The maknae forced me to sit next to Eric.

I looked at Byul out of the corner of my eye, she hadn't told me anything, but I'm sure she knew. She seemed very calm, but I don't know with her.

The show was going normally, but I felt my saliva stuck in my throat the whole time, I couldn't look at him, I didn't have the strength to make eye contact, I'm pitiful, and I only had a bottle of water!

I really would have liked to continue talking to him after WGM, I'm sure we would have been good friends..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The show ended in an hour which felt like a whole year to me.

Eric bowed goodbye to the MC's and Mamamoo.

I followed him a bit with my eyes and I saw him talking with some staff members until Hyemin called my attention to give me some indications for the next schedule, apparently from now on we would split up.

I finished talking to her and raised my eyes to look for Mamamoo, who as always didn't wait her leader.

When I turned my eyes to where Eric was, something caught my attention.

Is MoonByul chatting with him?

I didn't know whether to run or go underground.

Were they laughing?

I approached them, I was curious.

"Dul is so clumsy!" Moon Byul laughed.

"Yes, he was just lying on the floor! We couldn't lift it!" YoonDo said then looked at me.

"Oh, Annyeong!" I was discovered.

"You guys are animated" I went straight.

"Oh nae, we were talking about Sandeul, he's our friend in common." Eric replied.