#3 PYONG!

We had seen very little since she came to the recording of "Spit it up".

She had brought a truck with everything I liked. Sometimes I'm worried about so many details in public, I told her, although she did't pay attention to me, plus, is more and more difficult to reciprocate. Last time, she made me get a fridge for her expensive wines.

We were talking on ktalk and I needed to say goodbye cuz' I will do a live for Solarsido, she was recording for a collab on RBW, btw.

She said she will call me, but this hamster is unpredictable.

During the broadcast, the Yongwangims were curious about my mv, especially the shaved head in one of the clips.

I remembered, Byul was bothering me about it, the truth, I wasn't sure why I did it, I just wanted to surprise the Moomoos and it was very cool, no regrets, but later, she even pranks me with a meme, so childish!

Suddenly, an incoming call. My hamster.

Mamamoo always told me (specially Wheein): "Unnie, although you seems annoyed whenever she do somthing, a smile lit up in your face.

I can't deny it.

I shouldn't answer her call, but she kept insisting, everyone in the chat was asking about her (as usual).

🌞"Ah, it's her again, Byori is calling, colleague 1" I gave up.

🌞"Yeoboseyooo..."

🐹"What are you doing?"

🌞"Aghhh, pretending not to know," I laughed, "Jinjjja, this person."

I explained to Yongwangims Byul and I were talked on ktalk and she knew exactly what I was doing.

🌞"Jinjjja, go say "hi"

🐹"Anniyeong, I am colleague 1."

Aish! So annoying.

🐹"Solar ssi, answer me."

And now what she go out with?

🌞"Again that shit?"

🐹"What were you talking about?"

🌞"What weren't you watching?"

🐹"Why do I need to watch?"

🌞"I'm going to hang up," I threatened.

🐹"Okay! I was watching, you were talking about it, right..."

🌞"Mwo? mwo?"

🐹"...the grasshopper outfit..."

🌞"Oh! You weren't watching" she dissaponted me.

🐹"Ani, it was about the shaved head..."

🌞"You're just guessing!"

🐹"Ani, seriously, you were talking about that, you said some fans made edition (shaved head memes), but I was the first, right."

I smiled at her stupidity, but yes, she was the first to make fun of me.

🌞"Nae"

🐹"So, unnie, can I upload it?"

🌞"Mwo?"

🐹"The meme I made for you, the one with the six moles!"

🌞"You're bored right?"

🐹"Nope, it's almost time for dinner, did you have dinner yet?" She asked me in a subtle way

🌞"No, I'll have dinner later."