#9 "Finally, I love U!"

.

.

.

.

Finally, I love U!

.

.

.

.

.

MoonByul was mad at me and I had no idea why.

We were at our first "Wind Flower" promotions in Japan. We recorded all day for the different Japanese programs, and also MMMTV.

She behaved normal, but that "normal" did not convince me.

In our last photographic session, after the fanmeetings, I took pictures of her pretending to be Yong SunHye, her fan #1, but she gave me cold looks.

When the cameras went off and the staff moved away to prepare the departure, I dragged her apart, the curiosity was killing me.

"Will you tell me now what's wrong with you?"

She did't answer.

"You've been like this since morning, what's wrong? Do you think I haven't realized how you've been faking the whole session? Byul, tell me...

She ignored me and passed me by. I grabbed her arm but she slipped away abruptly.

"Okay! That's what I get for worrying about you! You're just an immature brat!" I blurted out.

She turned around, I knew I had hit her ego.

Her gaze was so fierce...

She pushed me hard, making me back with each push.

"Waeee?!"

She disconcerted me, her blows didn't hurt me, but her look froze me up, I had never seen such a look of her and less for me.

I held her arms and restrained her, there was no one near, I had to fix it soon before the staff came looking for us.

"Let me go!" she tried to get out of my grasp. I was not as fragile as I seemed.

"Shiro! Not until you say so! What's wrong?!"

We struggle, but...

...D-did she start sobbing?

That's not what I expected, my chest tighten.

"She's a nuisance, I wish she had someone else so I could rest from her coming to my house every day. Does anyone want her as a gift?"

She said whimpering.

I felt as if thousand arrows of guilt were piercing my back.

She heard me last night when I joked around Hwasa and the staff.

I was a little tipsy and when they started talking to me about her (who wasn't there), with those strange insinuations, I felt so exasperated, I said those stupid things, maybe I was a little stressed.

But immediately I felt bitter, I had just lied, as I was used to when it came to my feelings for her.

I ended up hurting her, it was my fault.

Perfect YongSun, now what?!

"Byul...Byul...jankamann! time! time! that, it's not... actually..!"