3. I write churro-mance letters

The two men walked for a few minutes, and eventually found a churro street vending stand. Nick held Jarvis' arm and let out a breathy laugh.

"Dude! This reminds me of a dream I had where I was trying to text you a love letter, and instead of just typing, I spelt it out with churros and sent pictures of them to you." Jarvis started laughing along, feeling a bit flustered by the fact that Nick had dreamt about writing him a love letter.

"Was I able to read it?"

"Not really. You just asked me why I was sending you pictures of churros." The pair laughed even harder. It was ridiculous, but still kind of cute.

They bought two churros and sat on the nearest bench. Both were still affected by the alcohol they had consumed before, but the feeling definitely wasn't very strong. Nick suddenly remembered the video they had filmed a day ago.

"By the way, how did the video go? I saw you posted it very early, I didn't expect you to edit it that fast." He said while staring at the churro in his hand.

"It's actually doing good!" An amused expression appeared on Jarvis' face as he added "I don't think we will reach the like goal though." Oh. Nick had forgotten about that. He chuckled in response.

"I'm not surprised. I really make your videos better just by being there," he joked. "But who knows? We might reach it if we're lucky."

"If we're lucky? What, you want to kiss me? Damn, I didn't expect that from you." Nick realized what he had just implied, he could feel his face warm up in embarrassment.

"Shut up, I didn't say that. You know what I meant." Of course Jarvis was just teasing him, but it was still hard to not get flustered when his friend was this close and their knees were almost touching.

After a couple seconds of silence, Jarvis suddenly changed the topic. "Are you not going to eat that?" He asked, nodding towards Nick's hand.

"I don't know, I'd feel bad doing it. If I eat it, how will I write you love letters?" He said, faking a sad expression. Jarvis laughed softly at that.

"It's alright, I don't need to read any. I already know you're in love with me." Nick rolled his eyes and looked away. Jarvis got up from his seat and started walking. "My car is right past that corner, do you want me to drop you off?"

"Yeah please, thank you man." He'd have to walk home otherwise, and he wasn't looking forward to it given that it was two in the morning.

"No problem."

...

It was half past three now, and Nick really couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about the minions. They were the ones who invited him to the party, and he had left them alone. He felt guilty, so he decided to text Jarvis.

Green among us crewmate
hey
Jarvis
are you home already?

jarvis
Yes. What's wrong?

Green among us crewmate
idk i can't sleep

jarvis
Why? Is there something bothering you?

Green among us crewmate
yeah, i kinda feel bad for the minions :/ i left them alone and didnt even say goodbye to them, that was shitty

jarvis
Nick, I'm sure they're ok. They're probably partying with other people or sleeping right now.

Green among us crewmate
but what if they think I hate them or smth? i havent known them for that long but i wanted to be their friend
they definitely wont want to hang out with me anymore

jarvis
Dude, don't worry. You have their number, right? Just apologize to them and I'm sure they'll understand.

Green among us crewmate
i guess youre right. thanks man
by the way
do u think we could hang tomorrow?
also who is jackson wang why is he so famous

jarvis
No problem. I'm free tomorrow so sure, my place or yours?
And Jackson is a childhood friend of mine, he's a singer that's why he has a mansion to throw parties in lol

Green among us crewmate
my place is fine, come whenever's best for u
wtf youre friends with a millionaire and didnt tell me??
anyway ill try to sleep now. see u tomorrow!

jarvis
Bye :)

...

Author note
This chapter was shorter than the other two but i think i like it! it definitely felt more normal 💀 idk if you guys will like it bc its not as goofy, but this is a romance fanfic so suck it up. also i came up with the title, im such a comedian.
-clover

quick fun fact, this chapter was actually inspired by a real dream I had lol, very interesting I know
also! this one was written completely by clover so, props to him! :)
-ela