ix

"Duke, a letter has come, addressed to you." Man called out from outside the tent, not wanting to disrupt the man's peace. Sarawat reached his hand out of the tent and grabbed it from him.

"Any news about our friend?" He asked, in reference to their previous conversation.

"Yes, sir. Drake walked Tine home last night, it seems that Drake's sister works at Tine's house for his mother." Man replied, bowing his head in respect.

"Son of a bitch." Sarawat muttered as he shook his head and sighed, ripping open the letter. It was a letter from Tine. "Leave me." He waved his hand at Man who got the memo.

Duke Sarawat,

I understand that you are a busy man and wish for nothing more than your safest travels. But I do wish you come back soon, I enjoyed spending time with you and it feels odd otherwise. A vendor drew a portrait of me and I thought I'd show you, it's in the envelope. See you soon.

Tine

Sarawat pulled out the piece of paper from the envelope it was a watercolor portrait of Tine. Even though Sarawat felt that the art didn't do Tine's beauty enough justice it still made his heart beat faster.

However his length was erect and poking through this pants, the thought of not being able to touch Tine angered him but the picture would do. He held his shirt up with his teeth and pulled his penis out from the restraining pants. It was throbbing and leaking at the tip just at the photo of Tine. "Ugh," he groaned as he wrapped his hand around the shaft and started moving, causing his nerves to dance along his back. He could do nothing else but close his eyes and simply picture Tine's supple body in his grasp. His soft skin and beautiful eyes staring back at him. Sarawat pumped fasted, feeling his high crawl put from his feet. Just the simple memory of his moan was enough to draw Sarawat to his edge. "Fuck.." he huffed. The beads of sweat traveling down his neck and chest. He quickly wiped himself and changed his dirtied trousers.

"My Lord, the troops are ready." Man informed. Sarawat couldn't wait for this to be over so that he could go back to Tine.

"Let's make this fast."

_

"Just put those over there." Fang waved at Tine in the direction of an empty shelf. She turned around and got startled at the sight of a couple officers standing in the corridor. "General Jones!" Tine's attention immediately turned to Drake and some other officials with serious looks.

"Unfortunately I'm here on business, Fang. One of your girls was found dead, not to far from the market place." Drake said as he took of his hat. Fang gasped and covered her mouth in shock and Tine immediately rushed to her side.

"It's Cherry isn't it... I t-thought she was just sick at home or something.." Fang's voice cracked as she began tearing up.

"Yes. Though we can't say anything for sure but we wanted to throw caution in the wind." With that he put his hat back on and patted Fang on the back.

"Thank you, Drake. I'll let the others know." Tine nodded, comforting Fang.

"Thank you, Tine. I'll see you later." The officer replied before he left with the other officials.

"She was my favourite too," Fang sobbed, leaning against the wall.

"I know, Fang. You have to be strong for the others, if you can't bring yourself to tell them then one of us will do it." Time assured, trying to comfort her.

"I'm going to be in my office, I need some time alone." She sobbed as she walked to her office, watching her drew a sigh out of Tines lips. Phuak, Ohm and Fong approached Tine with somber expressions because they had overheard what Drake said.