chapter 015- apart /tw: self-harm!!

TW: SELF-HARM

'of course i did, steve! and i still do!' eddie says, tears forming in his eyes. he comes closer to steve but the other boy just moves away. 'i don't wanna listen to your bullshit anymore!' steve yells and walks away to his car.

eddie is left there alone, in front of the house where the party takes place. he falls to the ground and cries. he is mad at himself for all of this.

when steve gets home, he runs up to his room. he sits down on his bed and looks at the bracelet he got from eddie. he takes it off and throws it against the wall. he starts crying, realizing that he lost the only person that kept him sane, the love of his life.

instead of sleeping he just lays in his bed crying so much that he's almost out of breath.

eddie comes home and goes to his room. he walks past his uncle who asks what's wrong but eddie ignores it.

he looks at his bracelet he got from steve and then he looks at the vest steve loves to borrow.

he starts crying. he can't stop. he is almost out of breath. he just lost the most important person in his life. he can't fall asleep, so he just lays in his bed crying.

he thinks of himself as a bad person. he thinks he caused all of this. the breakup. are they even broken up? he doesn't know but this doesn't pull him away from his thoughts. it makes it even worse. he thinks he is a piece of shit. so he does the only thing he can think of right now. he grabs a razor blade. he didn't think he would do this ever again. but he does. he feels good, he likes the pain, he thinks he deserves it.

he cuts lines on his left arm and then he goes to cut the other one. he doesn't give a fuck about anything at the moment. he can't stop doing this. after cutting some lines on the other arm, he hears his uncle call him. this is the only thing that pulls him away from what he's doing.

he goes to the other room. 'you okay, eddie?' his uncle asks. 'i'm good, can i please go back to my room? i've got to finish something' eddie says standing up. 'okay' his uncle replies, and eddie hurries to his room. he takes off his jacket, and his arms are covered in a lot of blood. he suddenly feels a little bit dizzy, so he falls asleep.