chapter 008- partner

the next morning eddie wakes up by steve's side. he looks at steve and admires his beauty. he softly pulls back a strand of hair from his boyfriend's face and caresses his cheek.

he waits for him to wake up and after 15 minutes he does. steve opens his eyes slowly and sees eddie with a smile on his face. 'good morning' eddie says and steve smiles back. 'good morning, eds' he replies.

'eds? i've never heard that' eddie says smiling even more. 'oh it's just a silly nickname that came to my head' steve responds with a shy blush. 'i like it, and i don't think it's silly' eddie says running his hand through steve's hair.

'what time is it?' steve asks and eddie looks over his shoulder to look at the clock. 'it's 9:45' eddie replies and steve immediately gets up. 'shit! i'm gonna be late for work!' steve practically yells and eddie just laughs.

'don't laugh at me! you should get up as well' steve says and eddie slowly gets up. 'okay fine, calm down' he adds with a smile.

after both of them are ready to go, steve drives them to the video shop. 'okay i gotta go now' he says. 'okay, i'll come back later' eddie says and steve quickly kisses him before both of them get out of the car. 'bye, see you later!' eddie yells to steve who is heading to the entrance of the video shop. 'see you later!' steve replies and goes into the shop.

as promised eddie comes by later that day. he comes into the family video and sees steve by the front desk. 'what can i get you, sir?' steve asks with a grin. 'do you have some more horror movies in the back?' eddie asks with a smile. 'i think you'll have to come and look for them' steve replies with a smirk.

the next thing they know is that they are making out in the backroom. eddie is pressing steve against a wall. steve's got his hand in eddie's hair and eddie's got hands around steve's waist. eddie pulls away with a smirk and says 'i thought we are gonna look for horror movies'. 'oh so you don't like what we're doing' steve says putting a smile on. 'i for sure do' eddie replies going back to kissing his boyfriend.

after few more minutes of making out they hear robin yell 'steve i need you!'. they break their kiss and steve groans in annoyance. 'guess i gotta go' he says and eddie replies 'i'll wait for you here'. 'you sure?' steve asks and eddie nods. 'okay, bye' steve says and kisses his boyfriend. 'bye' eddie replies and steve leaves the room.

after finishing work both eddie and steve go to eddie's trailer. they kiss each other which leads to a 20-minute making-out session. they sit in front of each other when eddie slowly makes a trail down steve's body with his hand. he stops at the end of his boyfriend's shirt and breaks the kiss.

'can i take it off?' he asks and steve nods, so they go back to kissing. eddie grabs the shirt with his fingers and pulls it up to steve's head, and steve helps him by stretching his arms up. eddie throws his shirt away and grabs his face. then steve sits on eddie's lap. they make out for some more minutes when they hear a voice coming from the other room, 'eddie i'm home!' his uncle yells.

they break the kiss and steve gets off of eddie's lap. 'shit' eddie says and grabs steve's shirt. steve quickly puts it on, and they sit on eddie's bed. eddie's uncle comes in and is pretty surprised to see steve. 'hello mr. munson' steve says, standing up. 'hey steve, i didn't think you'd come by today' eddie's uncle replies and eddie quickly answers 'yeah we thought it would be nice to hang out since it's weekend'. his uncle nods, 'okay i'll leave you two alone then' he responds and leaves the room. as soon as he does it eddie sighs 'that was close'.