chapter 007- brave enough

steve met up with eddie at the family video as usual. he comes after school and they hang out there until steve is done with work. as eddie is about to head home steve thought of something.

'hey eddie' he says and the other boy looks at him saying 'yeah?'. 'do you wanna come to my house? my parents are not coming home tonight' steve says and eddie almost immediately replies 'yeah, of course'.

steve drives them over to his house and as they arrive, they order pizza. 'so what do you want to do?' eddie asks and steve shrugs. 'i don't exactly know. we could watch a movie' he says. eddie nods and they go to steve's bedroom to watch a film.

after the movie finishes, steve feels like he should tell eddie about his feelings.

'hey eddie, i wanted to tell you something. i-' steve says and is cut off by eddie saying 'before you say it, i want to say something first'. he looks at steve. steve thinks he's about to tell something about not liking him that way. but he is wrong. 'i really like you, steve. and it's okay if you don't, i know i probably sound-' eddie says but is cut off by steve.

'i like you too' he says. 'wait, really? you like me?' munson replies pointing at himself. 'i really do' the other boy says and grabs eddie's face. he slowly leans in and kisses him. eddie quickly kisses back and both of them smile into the kiss.

when they pull away, they can't stop smiling. 'i wanted to do that for a long time' eddie says laughing a little. 'really?' steve responds and eddie nods.

they lay down on steve's bed. steve puts his head on eddie's shoulder and eddie puts his arms around steve. 'you know... i went to jonathan for advice on what i should do' steve says looking at eddie.

the long-haired boy smiles, 'wow, that much effort to kiss me?' eddie says sarcastically. 'yes' steve replies looking at the other boy's lips and kisses him.

after laying in each other's arms and talking, both of them get tired. 'i think we should go to sleep now' steve says. 'so you're letting me stay here?' eddie asks with a smile and steve looks at him. 'of course, you're now officially my boyfriend' steve responds and quickly realizes what he just said.

'oh i-i'm sorry, it's okay if you don't wanna-' he says but eddie cuts him off by kissing him. when they pull away eddie says 'i am your boyfriend'.

then steve puts his head on eddie's chest and eddie puts his arms around steve. they fall asleep happily because of what just happened.

a/n
yes, they finally kissed. i was waiting to upload this chapter for so long lol
but anyway, hope you enjoyed this!