"What made that crime scene stand out?" asks Kananelo. "The place where the car was found and the position it was parked in." says Kananelo. "How was it parked?" "It looked like somebody parked it in there and set there car on fire. The person was already deceased at the time of the fire. If they were trying to make it look like an accident then they failed." "Okay. That will be it your honour."

"Defense." I stand up. "When did you get a call that there was a car on fire?" I ask. "I don't know cause i got to work and was told to go examine the crime scene but by the looks of it, it seemed like the call came through a week after the fire cause the body had been there for a while and it was starting to decompose." says Nathaniel.

"Was there any bullets or any murder weapon at the crime scene?" I ask. "No." says Nathaniel. I guess he is not one of the ones that are working for the mystery guy cause his story matches Manqoba's one.

"Is there any concrete evidence to prove that my client did it?" I ask. "Yes DNA evidence was found." says Nathaniel. "Did the scene look like it was a premeditated murder or a robbery gone wrong of some sort?" "It looked like a premeditated murder." "That will be it your honour." I sit down.

"May we bring in the the boyfriend of the witness Ziyanda Dlamini." says the judge. I heard a bit of talking and they were told to shut up. The boyfriend stands up and walks to the stand and puts his hand on the bible. "You promise to speak the truth, nothing but the truth so help me God." says the policeman. "I promise." he says.

"Prosecutor." Kananelo stands up. "May you introduce yourself to the court." says Kananelo. "My name is Thabo Cele." he says.  "How do you know Ziyanda Dlamini?" "She is my ex-girlfriend."

"When did you break up?" asks Kananelo. "We broke up two years back during December." says Thabo. "What was the reason?" "The relationship was too toxic and i couldn't handle the constant lies from her so I ended up cheating." Typical men. I don't blame him but i don't excuse his behaviour.

"Did Ms. Dlamini ever confide in you about the murder?" asked Kananelo. "No." says Thabo. "Did she ever drop subtle hints that she knows something about the murder?" "No she never did. She was quiet about it. I only found out recently that she knew about the murder."

"Defense." "You go." whispers Kuhle. I nod and stand up. I have been waiting for this. It's time we expose the real her.

"You said you were in a relationship with Ziyanda Dlamini?" I ask. "Yes I was." says Thabo. "When did you two start dating?" "We started dating back in 2020." "How long did it last?" "Around a year or so."

"How would you describe your relationship with her?" I ask. "It was good at the beginning until I realised she liked lying a lot." says Thabo. "What would she lie about?" "Her whereabouts and where she is from." "You got tired of that and cheated on her?"  "Yes." "Did she ever find out about the infidelity?" "Yes that's the reason why we broke up."

"If she ever confided in you and told you about her witnessing the murder would you have believed her?" I ask. "No I wouldn't have." he answers. "Why?" "Because she is usually a liar and she would do anything to get money even if it means framing someone." That was interesting. He is so fed up with her he can't even hide it in his face and tone.

"Do you think my client killed the victim?" I ask. "No i don't think so." says Thabo. "That will be it your honour." I sit down. "You go after." "No problem." says Kuhle.