Final

Beware of the darkness around you, There could be someone chasing you, Is it the witch on the broom? Or the ghostly loom, Is it the cat in the dark? Or one bright spark.
....."hmmmm"someone was humming a beautiful song yet a spooky tone " oh dear do you know who am I?" The tone asked . The girl meekly nodded her head and said " the devil's queen " sulli was afraid very much it is to be said that the devil's queen is very much cruel and can go to any extent if someone harms the devil . Cause it's devil's queen.
" ohhh dear correct but this is my mafia name do you know my real name?" . " I ..I.. I don't know " sulli answered when suddenly light were tuned on she closed her eyes due to the brightness but opened it to see Jungkook's face . He was standing with an emotionless face . Well he was very sad one what had happened because hobi was the only one who was with him when he was young namjoon came when he  was in high-school.  Hobi was the one who supported in every single decision he made.  He was in grief but didn't show it on his face instead . He tortured her until her soul died crying from hell to leave her body. So he left it . He went to his main house or mansion where he lived with his wife and others but right now only his wife was left everyone was arranging the company .

 He went to his main house or mansion where he lived with his wife and others but right now only his wife was left everyone was arranging the company

He went to guest bathroom to bath and fresh himself . He then went to his bedroom to find no one .

Then he saw a figure standing in balcony staring at the sky

Then he saw a figure standing in balcony staring at the sky . His wife was wearing a short dress . He went near his wife and back hugged . He left open mouth kisses on the neck ." Uhmm ahh..stoppp...ahh...jungkook". Jungkook stopped but hugged more tightly he didn't leave for even a second when he said " I missed you a lot wifey".  " I missed you too you just came here because of your business what about me hmm??" His wife asked and pouted . " aigoo you look cute when you pout you know you are the most beautiful person ever I ve met" jungkook said . " you said the same when you were with V . Didn't you?" . " baby are you jealous? ".. " no I'm not what you think?" .. jungkook sighed and said .." sorry Will I get forgiveness Mr Kim?" ." You won't jeon hmmph" he said going away to the bed . " tae it was you only whom I was flirting with baby why so jealous and  yr mafia name isn't V ". " But still " he  stood up on the bed " I want vacation " he pouted " ok " and just with that he started jumping on bed his skirt lifted showing his lace panties and the sight made Jungkook's expression dark . As tae saw this he laid down on the bed and in a second jungkook hovered over him . He kissed tae a little roughly sucking his bottom lip and night went on . ( I can't write smut because I don't know and please  forgive me) .
Next morning
Jungkook woke up and found no one beside so he went to the kitchen to find tae cooking he went and backhugged him and snuggled his head in taes neck . Tae hummed in satisfaction but suddenly jungkook said " why were you not in the bed beside me?" . " Oh I wanted to tell you something " tae said  "hold on first I have a question our main objective was to kill Kang daewon right I didn't kill him then who did ?" Jungkook asked. . "Me" tae replied "do you have the video of TORTURE?" .." why?".. "actually yk everyone knows you are the best torturer , killer in the whole SK I wanna see your hot face and then yk to do smthng with yuh" .."shut up I'm still limping". He shyly replied.
" come here" he took jungkook to the coutch and made him sit " you know I wanted to tell you smthng " he said suddenly getting all shy shy " hmm tell baby" .. " actually I- I..I'm p- pregnant" he got shy soo shy but yelped when jungkook suddenly lifted him and spinned him around he giggled " is this real is there a little bean inside you ?" He asked excitedly ..   " calm down my devil yes its actually 3 months I didn't knew I got to know today I was moody , nauseas,  anxious and yk the morning sickness was very tired and wanted to be in your embrace " he said softly
" I'm here now baby , I'm sorry I couldn't be with you " jungkook said.. " let's go on a vacation me and you you'll be my devil I'll be your queen" . "Yes you are the devil's queen" jungkook said but got confused when a finger was kept on his lips " what?"He asked.. " shh....it's a secret between you and me" .

THE END
.......
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READ , VOTED AND COMMENTED IM REALLY THANK FULL AFTER ALL DISAPPOINTMENT I MADE IT TILL THE END . HOPE YOU LIKED A SIMPLE SHORT STORY . IF YOU DIDNT LIKE NO PROBLEM SUGGEST ME THE ADVISE AND IDEAS ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG AND HELP ME IMPROVE IT IM AMATEUR AT IT
ONCE AGAIN THANKS A LOT FOR SUPPORTING ME.
LOVE YOURSELF💜💜💜
I LOVE YOU ❤ 💜💜💜