Third

[Edited]

AT JEONS COMPANY

Jungkook was sitting in his office cabin thinking about what his secretary just informed him . He is going to have a meeting and his rival will also show up ....ohh how can he forget them

THE KIMS

Yes of course . Vincent was kim company's worker there were many reasons he hated KIMS . He was thinking about when the secretary came inside and informed him that the meeting will start soon and then he will signing up for a deal..

" which deal though?" He asked in his cold voice .." sir actually it's of mr. Choi" .. " ohhh we haven't visited him from a long time. Don't worry I'll see that you go" .

The secretary bowed his head and went away . He stood up and glanced outside the window . He saw many cars parking in the parking lot he understood that it's the time of meeting .

After 15 minutes

Everyone was present in the meeting room except his rival so they waited for him .

It was getting late so many others suggested jungkook to start the meeting he agreed as they were going to start the meeting a man barged in the room " sorry if I am late" he said in his cold voice . He sat on his chair and the meeting started after sometimes it ended but there was one person who cannot control but admire the beauty of KIM . Yes the man who barged in was the heir of THE KIM COMPANY ...

" well the deal is fair and so is the share . So we all accept this deal Mr Jeon " one of the member said and others agreed but someone interrupted " uhhm but where is the share we gave? As we are the shareholders because we gave our share which is not equal so why all get equal position Mr JeoN?" He asked.

" I am sorry Mr Kim but all will get the same position and same share because if we do as you say than it will be unfair " Mr Jeon said . " hmmm can we talk on this matter in your office tomorrow?" He asked ." Ok as you say" jungkook said and everyone left but Mr Kim turned back and winked and said " see you again hot rival" and with this he left jungkook who had mixed feelings.

Winter bear oh oh ohhh~~

" hello Kim? Yes I called what were you doing ?" . " ohh I was watching hitman bang second audition" The man answered. " its not the time for that yugyeom give me all details of mr choi" he ordered. " yes boss, on it" yugyeom answered . He ended the call . He looked out to see kims car going . He sighed and rubbed his forehead he remembered he has to sign the deal with choi Minho . So he went to his office to gather some more information about choi .

 So he went to his office to gather some more information about choi

( his office)

He sighed as he sat down his phone buzzed indicating he has message from someone so he opened his phone and saw messages from Bambam.

TRING!

TRING!

He opened insta and saw a post which blew up his mind . Had his rival gone mad or what? Was he trying to make mens die by showing his beauty?! ...

 Had his rival gone mad or what? Was he trying to make mens die by showing his beauty?!

( It's not that good but please consider)

Jungkook's pov

What is he tryna do by showing his milky thighs huh . I looked down to see my pants tightened . I groaned then looked at the watch there were still 3 hours left.
'I have take care of this problem I should go home I didn't have fun from many days. Yess let's have some
fun '. I left the company and went my secret place I already have a kitten there.

( a/ n: yk what kitten means right?)

I opened my room door to see the kitten sitting on the bed dolled up . Kitten came towards me and said " what are you looking at . You're so hard oppa" . " don't provoke the beast kitten . I won't back off later" I warned . Kitten just giggled then said with a smirk" who is asking to back off?" I lost it there and had a very peaceful night....
......................................................

HII HOW ARE YOU?

LOVE YOURSELF

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

I specially wanna thanks Topggukietaetae for helping me out it was really tough to think of a plot and describe things I'm new at it . Hope you'll also support me . Thank you so so much unnie and all others who guided me.