second

[Edited]

On the other side in a office cabin a CEO was working his name oh well he is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MIN YOONGI

( what did you Think?)

Yoongi was sitting doing some paperwork in his office when he received a call " hello ..yes...umhm....ohh..ok...hmm yes I'll see to it" . He ended the call and sighed well he had some problems arrising in his shipment  .

" Charles! " he called his secretary . " yes sir"  " where is Vincent? Why didn't he  come today ? ."  " Sorry sir he didn't came but we have the files of shipment."  " Weren't they lost?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow  but then shrugged when secretary didn't say anything . Suddenly someone barged in through the door.   " hey hyung" the man said. He was a pretty man ,mole on his nose ,cute lips and beautiful eyes.

( a/n: forgive me for this I don't know how to describe them) .

" hey taebear , why are you here tho? "  " what hyung can't your baby bear miss you ?" He pouts.  " No no ,of course you can " yoongi said.  " By the way hyung where is Vincent?  Wasn't he going to give me black roses ?? " He asked with innocent eyes and a pout on his lips. " Bear actually Vince is missing but don't worry someone else will get your black rose"         " Missing?! What do you mean?? was he kidnapped??"   He asked Still with shocked face.  " No no bear actually he- he is out ,yes out of the town ." Yoongi nervously said .            " hmmm ok hyung I'll go I have to give tea to  TATA  " tae said( yk TATA?) and went away.

" This boy is so innocent what will I do now about vincent" he said stressed . Only if he knew...
...................
.
.
.

In a place or let's say in a basement there was a man sitting tied with ropes  on a chair .

The place was very dirty , means it had blood on the ground simply like a torcher room .

A  man came  and he chuckled . The man tied on the chair got startled by the chuckle but didn't look up cause he knew if he looked up he was dead meat " Now Now won't you look up? " The man shook his head.      

" oh well I'll ask you ,Vincent was a traitor . Were you his companion? Did you help in stealing?" He asked. 
The man hesitantly nodded his head knowing there is no way he could survive.        The man took gun in his hand and said " I'll give you a chance to live if you answered this question correctly.....hmmm tell me who is the devil's queen?"      " devil? D..devil's wife is his his q..queen. " with that his forehead had a hole ." wrong answer honey because it's me!!" the man laughed maniacally and went away......................

...............To be continued.........

HELLO ACTUALLY IM A OFF . SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER . PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.  I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS 😍 💗 💛 💓 ♥ 💖