Fifth

A/n pov
Jungkook was seeing his insta when a post was updated

A/n povJungkook was seeing his insta when a post was updated

@Kimtaehyung : oh my jiminie you didn't have to do so much .
@jiminmochi : shut up I have more decorations going on after all this is going to be the biggest party.
@jinthegreat : tae is right btw can you share mote photos?
@jiminmochi : of course

 @jinthegreat : tae is right btw can you share mote photos?@jiminmochi : of course

Only this for now hyung.
@crablovesjoon: oh I am getting excited ..
@jinthegreat : oh my ghad I I didn't know you feel I just thought you are getting old .
@minsuga : ohh please hyung we all know you are the oldest here.
@jeonkook : ohhh true hyung .
@minsuga: do I know you gentleman.
@jeonkook : ohh I am jeon jungkook hyung don't you know me?
@minsuga : I do .
@jinthegreat : jungkook you think I'm old?? Should I visit you?🙂
@jeonkook : hahaha no no hyung I didn't when did I?
@jinthegreat : ohh you better be jeon.
.
.
With that he closed his phone and he was nearly done when a phone call came " Hello?" Jungkook said "hello boss we are going to get late are you not coming ?" The person asked " I'm coming hobi hyung where are you?" Jungkook asked. " I'm outside the company and do take your gun please afterall this is not a normal party its a business one" " ok hyung" with that he ended the call took his gun and went outside the company saw hobi already waiting . Both went home to get ready and then they reached to the party it had started when? Well half n hour ago . He was running late but someone else also was running late .
Outfits :