Fourth

AT THE RESTAURANT

Still jk's povIt was a very classy restaurant and majorly for building purpose

Still jk's pov
It was a very classy restaurant and majorly for building purpose . I came with my mans . I looked at Bambam he gave me the files that have the deal agreement and his black marketing and illegal doings proof . I ordered my men to stay at the doors and come in on my count . Then I went inside . I spotted choi waving at me . He stood up we did a handshake and then sat down . " what should I order for you mr jeon?" He asked " anything is fine " I replied in usual tone " oh actually I'm not much into choosing ykk" he said " Then a tteokboki is fine for me " I replied. We saw a waiter he stood near us and asked for our orders choi told him mine and his . He ordered a steak for himself .
" so mr jeon shall we do the deal?" He asked . I was about to reply him his phone dinged he got some message he opened the phone . And to say I was shocked would be an understatement his wallpaper was none other than ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KIM TAEHYUNG
" why is Kim's wallpaper on your screen ?" I raised my eyebrow while asking the question. " its none of your business " he spat . I felt anger bubbling inside me no one I REPEAT no one had ever talked to me like this . I calmed myself for the sake of my deal . " we should start with the deal" I spoke lowly
he looked at me then explained the deal. I was not satisfied because my profit wasn't there even if he was mentioning that this profit is mine or that profit is mine . I understood that nothing was profitable for me ." Nothing is profitable for me choi" I said and suddenly he grew nervous" b-..but Mr j-..jeon" . I held his jaw with full force and stood up " King I am mafia king call me king and choi..you Think of me as fool?!" I spat angrily " your deal in non profitable and your business is also black money . What you think hun? I wouldn't know about you?" .. he whimpered and said" s-..sor-rry king ah plea-.se f-..forg-..ive" I was holding his neck I left it and shot his leg " this was for that wallpaper mistake if you know , you know if you don't, then you know nothing " with that I went away now I am frustrated, should go to where kittens place is.
After a peaceful night
Next morning
A/n pov
Jk already went to his office. today taehyung is coming for discussing about that meeting . He was doing some paper work when a call came " Hello?" He answered it "jungkook you have to come home early today " the man on the other line said " yes mr old I remember I ain't old like you to not remember the party where we have our next mission " jungkook said teasingly " YAHH JEON JUNGKOOK HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME OLD HUNH YOU RABBIT FACE HUMAN BEING . YOU ARE BLIND YOU ARE CALLING WWH OLD?!!! THE ONE AND ONLY THE GREAT KIM SEOKJIN OLDD!!!" .." yuh jin hyung my ears are busted I'm sorry fine. But don't worry I'll come home " . " DoN't wOrRy. Joonie see this bunny face peanut sized brain is saying don't worry when he wasn't even at home for 2 days !!!!WHERE WERE YOU JEON??!!" . " I was at kitten's place hyung came down or else you'll have a heartattack". "You come home jeon I'll show you the real kim seokjn be ready for my pan" jin said " Ah um hyung I was joking hehe" he said nervously " you better be here jeon in 1 hour". " I'll be " he sighed and waited for Kim to show up as he waited for five minutes there was kim inside this cabin . The sight made jeon sweaty he was looking so hot .

Everyone knew he is a cross dresser

Everyone knew he is a cross dresser. So he cross dressed freely . " hello Mr jeon you look good today" he said . Mind you jungkook was also wearing formal outfit it was his company after all he had to look presentable .

" you too mr kim" jungkook replied

" you too mr kim" jungkook replied . They discussed the issue and then they made a casual conversation " are you married mr jeon?" Taehyung asked " ohh yess I am indeed . I have a wife" jungkook replied " what about you?" " I am married too indeed to a very handsome man" tae replied . "Ohmymochiii I gotta go I have to go in a party more like a mission" tae said "I gotta go too " jungkook said both left the company and went home cause they are late .
.......................................................
HOI HOI
AYE AYE CAPTAIN
HEWO GUYS , HOPE YOU LIKED IT COMMENT AND VOTE . SEE YAA
BURI BURI SIMON~~~