She Woke Up/ Training Saki!

In the last chapter, 3 nuns are part of a church looking for the lost Excalibur pieces until Kaho challenged Leo to a battle Leo came out as the winner, but Saki a friend of Leo was waking up.

Saki POV

I kept fidgeting in my sleep, but I don't know why Leo was there my eyes fluttered as I woke up.

Saki: Where am I?

I sat up as I was on a bed with Slifer The Sky Dragon on it I must be in Leo's room. I look around to see posters of nearly any anime poster.

Saki: Yep this is Leo's room.

I get out of bed and went to the bathroom and was shocked about my appearance.

[No swords or armor]

I was shocked my hair is white, my butt got bigger, and so did my breast what is going on?!

Leo: Saki where are you?!

I hear Leo's voice as I came out of the bathroom to see Leo with a different look, as he runs up to me and hugs me.

Leo: Thank god for your awake, I thought you were dead!

Hearing him cry made my blood run cold, suddenly I remembered what had happened to me my family disowned me, and I was drugged, homeless, and I was raped to near death, but now feeling Leo's hug makes me want to move on and forget all that had happened to me made me cry and hug Leo like he was being taken from me.

Saki: Please don't leave me.

I said as I let my tears out.

Leo: Don't worry I'll never let you go ever again.

We hugged for a while... it felt like my life was going back to normal.

[Timeskip 3rd POV]

Saki: HHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

After their reunion, Leo told her everything about what happened in his life.

Leo: Yep that's all that happened to me.

Saki couldn't believe it her friend/crush has been through fights with devils to get powers from dragon gods.

Leo: Anyway the only way to save your life was to change your blood, so now you're a demon.

Saki: Say what now?

Leo then explains to her what happened as she stood there shocked at all this information her blood now changed into some special blood, but she felt power surging through her she wondered if she can control it, and Leo sensed this.