Critical Power/ The End of Riser

Leo had finally pushed through his limit after Issei was stabbed by Riser awakening his hidden power that shook Hell, will Riser overcome and win or will he fall?

3rd POV

After Leo's transformation, Rias' peerage was shocked at how much energy he was giving off.

Akeno: Ara~ It seems that his power had spiked up~.

Kiba: Indeed this power is something serious.

Koneko: Let's hope he's safe.

Rias: Leo.

Sirzechs: My it seems he is more powerful than I thought he would be, this power alone can kill us all.

Most noble devils are talking about how they want Leo in their peerage or what bloodline he's from.

Back to the fight, Leo is still standing there glaring at Riser, and Akame looks in astonishment until he looks at her and throws her a pouch filled with green beans.

Leo: Those are senzu beans, use those to help Issei okay?

Akame gives a nod to him and carries Issei away.

Riser: Buying time to let those brats escape?

Leo: No, besides this isn't even my full power.

He says while grinning as he summons Drago and Abbadon and his power starts to rise now everyone can feel the godly aura as he powers up.

Leo:hhhhhhhhhhhHhhHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

He screams as his godly aura now shines as Heaven, Hell, and even the Dimensional Gap started to shake because of Leo's power with one final push.

Leo:HHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The explosion was so powerful that it made some people get pushed back, then they see Leo with a set of two shadow wings with a red demonic aura on his right side and two angelic wings with a light godly aura on his left, and he also has dark and ...

The explosion was so powerful that it made some people get pushed back, then they see Leo with a set of two shadow wings with a red demonic aura on his right side and two angelic wings with a light godly aura on his left, and he also has dark and light dragon antlers.

Leo: The real fight starts now Riser!

Leo charges at Riser and him being ready tries to punch Leo but he frontflips behind Riser and uses Sun Breathing/Hinokami Kagura.

Leo: Sun Breathing: Fire Wheel (火か車しゃKasha)