New Student/ Hand Demon

After saving Rias from Riser our hero takes a well-deserved rest until he goes back to school, but things have changed. With a new threat on the horizon, our heroes must take action!

A week has passed since the fight with Riser now our hero takes a well-deserved rest until...

Tsuki: Leo it's time for you to go to school!

Yep, it's back to school for Leo and the gang.

Silver: Master wake up, your mother made your favorite!

She yelled hoping Leo heard her.

Leo: Okay let me get my school clothes on!

He shouted putting his clothes on for school as he rushed downstairs to eat his breakfast... a little too fast.

Tsuki: Mou~ Leo-kun slow down.

Leo: Sorry mom.

After eating he gets his backpack and rushes out of the house to school.

Leo POV

Finally, I'm here at school, it's been so long since I've been here I wonder what happened here since I've been gone.

RG1: Woah look at that cutie.

RG2: OMG he's so cute!

RB1: Hey who's that?

RB2: I don't know but he's taking all the ladies.

After... whatever that was I got inside the classroom and waited for the teacher to step inside to take the roll call.

Teacher: Leo Amadeus!

Leo: Here!

Everyone looks at me in surprise but quickly turns their head away from me.

Teacher: Alright everyone we have a new student please welcome Akame Tsuyuri

I was shocked that Akame was the new student at this school. When she was done introducing herself she sat next to me.

Akame: Hello Leo.

Leo: Nice to see you again.

As the lesson carried on I was asleep already.

Timeskip to lunch 3rd POV

It was now lunchtime for everyone as Leo rushes off with his lunch in hand to his special cherry blossom tree only to see Rias and her peerage there.

Leo: Hey guys!

Akeno: Moshi Mosh

Koneko: What's up?

Leo: So what's new?

Asia: Nothing much.

Leo: Alright, let's see what mom made me.

Leo opens up the large box to see a bowl of ramen with boa buns.