Chapter 2

By: This morning my bully Stephanie punched me,kicked me and told me to stay upstairs but as you can tell I didn't listen to her.

Ztao: Why didn't you tell us before.

By: Because I didn't want to worry you as you had only just adopted me.

Ztao: It doesn't matter whether I had just adopted you no more secrets okay.

By: No more secrets I promise.

Ztao: I promise to help you as much as I can.

By: Ok appa.

*Ztao's pov*
Did she? Did she really call me appa? I looked over at Lay and he gave me a smile of 'I know you can do it'.
*End of pov*
*Byeol's pov*
I realized I called Ztao 'appa'. I quickly put my head into his chest as I was embarrassed.
By: I'm sorry.

Ztao: What are you sorry for.

By: Calling you appa.

Ztao: you can call me appa if you want.

By: Really.

Ztao: Yeah and you call the rest of the guys uncles.

By: I have never called anyone appa or uncle.

Ztao: Well you can call me appa whenever you want.

By: Ok appa where are we going.

Lay: Well you need clothes so why not go shopping.

Ztao:Okay you ready.

By: Let's goooo

-Time skip to the mall-
The boys including appa put on their face mask and sunglasses because of their fans. Once we were in the mall appa told us that we would spend about 2-3 hours in the mall.

-Time skip 2 and a half hours-
We had finished shopping and we headed home, then once we arrived home appa took me to my bedroom. It was my dream bedroom.

Ztao: Once you've settled come down.

By: Ok appa.

-Time skip 30 mins-
Once I had settled down I went downstairs and saw all the boys in the dining room. Appa noticed me and motioned me to come forward.

Ztao: Hey babygirl you ok

By: I'm okay appa

Ztao: You hungry

By: Yes

Ztao: Let's go to a restaurant

By: Yeah

-Time skip restaurant-

When we arrived at the restaurant. A waiter came on over and took us to a table in the back. As soon as we sat down apps looked at the menu with me. But whilst looking at the menu I could feel someone staring at me.

By: Appa.

Ztao: Yes bunny.

By: Some girls are staring at us.

Chanyeol: OI.

The girls: We're sorry oppa we were just wondering something.

Chanyeol: Well instead of scaring a 4 years old leave.

The girls: We're sorry.

By: Appa I know what I want to eat.

Ztao: What is it bunny.

By: I want pancakes.

Chanyeol: Are u sure sweetheart.

By: Yes channie.

Baekhyun: I want a nickname.

By: I got the perfect nickname.

Baekhyun: What is it.

By: Bacon

Baekhyun: I LOVE IT.

By: Shush.

Baekhyun: Sorry.

Ztao: Yeah Baekhyun.

Kai: Baekhyun just got told of by a 4 year old.

By: Uncle Kai shush.

Ztao: Haha Kai just got told off by a 4 year old.

By: Appa.

Ztao: Yeah.

By: I love you.

Ztao: Awww.

By: Don't tell anyone but your my favorite.

Ztao: I should hope so.

By: Uncle Kai.

Kai: Yes sweetheart.

By: Can we get ice cream?

Kai: Have u asked your appa.

By: No.

Kai- Go and ask appa first.

By: Appa

Ztao: Yes sweetheart.

By: Cam we get ice cream afterwards.

Ztao: Sure

-Time skip to ice cream palour-

Ztao: What flavor do u want.

By&Lay: Mint choclate chip please.

Kai&Suho: Choclate please.

Chanyeol&D.O: Vanilla please.

Baekhyun&Xiumin: Strawberry please.

Chen: Mint chocolate please.

Sehun: Blueberry please.

Luhan: Unicorn please.

Ztao: Hi can I have 2 mint chocolate chips, 2 choclate, 2 vanilla, 1 mint choclate, 2 blueberry and 1 unicorn ice-cream please.

Cashier- Okay that's 14,000 won.

Ztao: Okay here you go,could you bring it to out table.

Cashier: Sure.

-Time skip after the ice cream-
Once we arrived home I asked appa if we could have a movie night and as soon as uncle Kai heard 'movie night' he got so excited that he made everyone wear matching onesies. As soon as he wearing his onesies he ran down the staris,nearly falling, but with the look he got off appa he walked into the kitchen and got the popcorn ready. Appa asked me what film I wanted to watch but I didnt know what I wanted to watch and uncle Sehun could see the struggle so he suggested Moana. After we had all settled down and started the film, the boys got bored about half way through and started to have a pillow fight so I joined in. After we had got bored and finished having a pillow fight  it was late so appa put me into bed I didnt want him to leave me and I didn't want to leave the boys so I asked appa about a giant sleepover in the living room and he agreed and he took me downstairs and asked the boys they also agreed.