The moment my world froze.

Start from the beginning

"So... [Y/n] is thirteen as well, she just doesn't know."

"That is exactly what I have just said." He smacked the top of my head with his staff, "Don't act like you have just figured that out yourself."

I rubbed my head, "I wasn't!"

So now, it wasn't weird. I just had to get [Y/n] to remember that she was actually thirteen before she figured out that I was thirteen. Easy.

[Y/n]'s POV

Something no one ever mentions about flying is that... it's so cold up above the clouds. It is pretty though.
Lloyd lowered us down as we got closer to the hospital, I could see people on the streets pointing up at us.

"Oh god... what if they follow us into the hospital or something and find out who we are?" I said quickly.

"Don't worry about it, I'll fly up like I'm going to the monastery but we'll drop out of the sky and land on the hospital roof."

"We'll what?"

"It's okay, I've done this before."

"I haven't!"

"I'll catch you."

"Okay, when are we-"

I couldn't help but let out a scream as the dragon disappeared from beneath us. I could hear Lloyd laughing at me, I opened my eyes and made the mistake of looking down.

"Oh my god!"

"Hey calm down," he grabbed hold of my hand, "I'll catch you, remember."

I nodded. Lloyd let go of my hand and began falling faster than me, he landed expertly on the roof. He caught me like he said he would.

"Told you it'd be okay."

"That was so weird. It was like I was a bird that forgot how to fly." I laughed nervously, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

We walked over to the roof access door, taking our face coverings off. Lloyd had a key for it, as did the rest of the Ninja he explained.

"You know, incase we have to bring injured people."

I lead him over to Olly's room. The glares at us didn't stop in the hospital. If Lloyd wasn't a Ninja, how on earth would he get medical attention? I thought they swore an oath to help everyone... maybe the son of Lord Garmadon was an exception to Hippocrates' oath.

"He deserves to be treated like this."

"Shut up M."

"Wait here for like two seconds, I want to give you a big entrance to my Dad." I pushed open Olly's door.

"Hi [Y/n]. Why aren't you at school sweetheart?" My dad asked, looking up from the newspaper. The front page was still about what Lloyd had said to his Dad during that fight... awkward.

"I'll tell you in a sec, kinda long story. But first I want you to meet my soulmate!"

My dad stood up, he had been waiting for this moment ever since I was born. Tough dad mode: Activated.

"Where is he?" He was trying his best at a gruff voice, it wasn't very good.

"Dad, don't be weird. Apparently you already know his entire family."

My dad gave me a look of confusion which slowly faded once I dragged Lloyd into the room.

"Oh, Hi Lloyd."

"Wait, [D/n] is your dad?" Lloyd turned to me.

"Uh yeah. Why did everyone meet before we did?"

"I did help Wu and..." My dad looked at Lloyd and his eyes softened a little, "Oh, you look so much like him when he was younger." He smiled slightly, "I always knew I should've let you two meet earlier."