August 19 2022

10 58

Yesterday i downloaded a.. uh pokemon game..

Its uhh a little bit +18.

Just a little bit lololol.

I literally played for the entire day. After like 7 hours i looked away and everything was tinted pink.

My screen was green cuz my background is a forest and the pokemon game didnt wanna go bigger so it wasnt even bigger than my phone.

Ig after looking at green for hours and then looking around with my light on made everything red or pinkish

Kinda got scared but also it was cool.

I keep forgetting my hair is green lmao.

I like played the game till uh 1 am or 2 and then went to do read on my laptop till 5 am

Went to sleep and i just woke up.

Had a dream. Gonna go write it down now. Here.

Ok so it started with our school building having some weird wooden skybuilding on top of the roof. It was just the frame.

And everyone was climbing it.

Then we had to get down and they like uh collapsed it into a pile. Kinda like uhhh l\l\l\l\ something like this. So it could move and was flexible.

Everyone went inside and im pretty sure quackity said to build a ramen bowl on top.

Then suddenly it was activated and started like uh opening and spining. Slowly.

Everyone was fine but then it kinda flipped over and everyone went out. Under the structure was an indian boy. His 4 brothers were waiting around the structure.

Ppl got rid of the thing and the boy was laying there kinda bloody

So i picked him up. He was skinny and small. Like around 5 years old. One of his brothers was teary and took my hand. Then someone important took my other hand and we ran to the nurses office. We dont have one in school but in this dream we do??

I had to comfort the brother that wasnt hurt.

And i gave the kid to the janitor dude. And he healed him slowly.

Thats when i noticed the blood on my hands and got absolutely fixated on it.

My old school teacher deborah appeared and asked if i was ok. I said im fine but bloody so she gave me soap and as i cleaned my hands she talked about her vacation.

Weird dream.

Was interesting.

Byy

11 14